"And I think that's where we end today chat! I am tired, and I have to shit. So I'll see you guys on twitter, where I will be rotting away for the next eight hours. Buh-bye!" And the big red button was pressed. The brunette leaned back in her chair, satisfied with what she had got done on stream today. She worked on her survival world, adding two new houses, and then grinded bedwars for the last three hours. The whole stream lasted five hours, which was the longest one to date. She finally sighed, and walked out of her room.

"Finally bitch! It's been five hours! Its literally midnight!" Ah, Margo. Her college roommate and best friend.

"Sorry I got distracted." The girl was just super out of it today. That long of a stream really damaged the poor lady.

"Oakley. You look like a ghost. Don't make me call your mama."

"She wouldn't respond Margo. There's no point."

"Well at least eat something, and take a damn shower. Then we can watch harry potter?"

"I have homework tonight. But tomorrow for sure!" She grabbed some food from the pan on the stove, and sat at the table.

"Actually... you're busy tomorrow." Margo sat beside her and pulled out her phone.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't forget... right?" Oakley racked her brain trying to remember why she would be busy tomorrow. Curse you bad memory.

"Ahem, mind refreshing me?" Oakley giggled nervously and looked at her roommate.

"The blind date? Hello?" She rolled her eyes and slung her arms over Oakley's shoulder. "You can borrow one of my dresses, and you still have those boots from your nanas funeral?"

"Dude-"  her mouth was agape now, in complete shock.

"Wear the damn boots."

Oakley sighed, and stood up, no longer having an apetite. As she walked over to the sink, she still couldn't comprehend the fact that she would forget this, or agree to it.

"Stop thinking so hard, its making my brain hurt from here." She leaned back in her chair, and put her arm to her forehead, feigning distress.

"You know how I feel about dating-"

"Blah blah blah trauma from middle school. Babes, I want grandkids."

"How high are you right now Margo?"

"Very."

"I'm going into my room, just text me where, and when. Goodnight sexy."

"Love yuh."

"I love you too flat ass."

And Oakley ran. Even though it was midnight, the bitch had some legs. Margo was a tall, but stocky woman. Her skin was a wonderful shade of brown, and her eyes a cool hazel. Her hair was as curly or as straight as she needed it to be, the perfect canvas. And there wasn't one thing she wasn't confident in. She had amazing taste, and an even better sense of humor. She was Oakley's best friend. So she ran to her room, and immediately locked it. Then two seconds later, Oakley heard the banging and screams of gibberish with word like "titless" and "streamer bitch" come up. Oakley looked in the mirror, and rolled her eyes. Compared to Margo, she was like the nerd that the jock uses to get good grades. She was only 5'5, and her  hair was shoulder length and curly beyond belief. She was super pale, and her eyes were amber colored. Oakley's fashion was sweatpants and hoodies she stole or got from friends. She had jagged nails from biting them, and chapped lips, from never using chapstick. Her body wasnt even that great. So, she walked away from the door, the banging growing less frequent, and the steps growing farther away.