"Is she still not talking?" Tommy (Holland) asks quietly. He truly misses Eliana. It's been 2 weeks since they last saw her.

Lizzie just shaking her head as a 'no' sadly.

"She's not even aware of her surroundings" Seb exclaims sadly.

"Yeah, even Rose couldn't snap her out of that state" Lizzie informs brokenly.

3 days ago, the adults were trying to figure on what could make Elia snap out of her disassociating state. They thought that maybe Rose could get Elia out of it since Rose and Elia's bond is different.

But Rose tried to call Elia's name even touching Elia's hand, it's still not working. Elia was frozen as a statue. And Scarlett has to console her crying daughter after that because of Elia's frozen state that made Rose scared of losing Eliana.

"Jesus christ" Mackie mumbles shockingly "This really takes a toll on her though. Like a really hard toll for her. She's not responding at all and it makes me even more concerned on that"

"Trust me it is not pleasant for us parents either" Seb agrees quietly. "We can't even get her to go to Beatrice though"

They've tried. Beatrice and a therapist from here for a face to face session. But Eliana is not responding at all.

Which leaves the therapist that came to their house to the last option. To wait it up and just be there for her. Which is another reason for Grammie to not go back to LA.

Everyone just sighs heavily as they all are running out of ideas to make Elia come back to them in every aspect. They all now accept to just wait up and take it all up at Elia's pace. They just know that they'll have to be there.

-/-

"Hey, Mom" Lizzie greets her mother as she comes home from the set that evening.

The filming is almost done. 2 days left and they'll have more time to focus on Eliana recovery. And also Christmas is just around the corner.

They really hope they can get Elia back by the time they are having their Christmas Party and Seb and Lizzie's engagement party.... If not, they'll wait and do it another time because as they said, Elia is their priority. Top priority ever.

"Hi, Honey" Grammie greets her daughter back, squeezing her in the hug because Jarnette knows her daughter needs it. "Have you eaten?"

Lizzie just nodded her head while she was still hugging her mother.

"How is she today?" Lizzie asks as she stares at the stairs, pulling away from the very much needed hug from her Mother.

And upon hearing Grammie's taking a big deep breath, Lizzie closes her eyes momentarily as she knows that Elia's still the same.

"Liz, she's getting thinner and not to mention her eye bag. She looks like a corpse" Grammie whispers sadly.

"I'm gonna go check on her, '' Lizzie said, choking her sob in her throat. No mother would want to hear that ever.

She knows that. She knows how her daughter looks, she's been with her daughter every single day and of course she'll notice the obvious change in her daughter's appearance.

And it keeps breaking her heart.

She climbs the stairs and walks to Elia's room, only to find her daughter in her usual state. Staring at the ceiling.

Lizzie climbs the bed and lays next to her daughter. Lizzie really misses her daughter. Yes, she's in front of her all the time but with the emotionless face and the mutism, this is worse.