Chapter 47

"Aaah dont stop..."

She moaned in desperation, feeling his movements slowing down.

"Who told you I was going to" he intoned back, finding it ridiculous for her to think he would.

He had merely shifted her from the discomfort of wall to the bed and even in the moments in between her patience ran out.

She whined when he tried to distance himself. Clutching him with her legs tighter, she was clear with her intention to not let go.

He felt amused by her changing demeanor, finding it strange yet desirable. He couldnt find himself to complain about her growing willingness towards him. His smirk didn't fade when he physically freed himself by separating her legs.

She felt unreasonably frustrated. In the moment she wanted to kick the man in the butt for not giving what she wanted right away. Instead she fixed it with a glare, her death stare following him down the bed, watching as he walked out of his clothes. She waited in anticipation, keeping her legs open to welcome whenever he decided to hurry.

He couldn't help but put on a smirk at her antics. Just how he had yearned for the very day.

"Look at what you've become" he reminded, more to himself than her, undoing the last buttons of his shirt, watching his wife being candid with her needs.
He crawled up the bed, holding her legs apart.
"Needy and whiny"
She ignored his remarks, disregarding the conversation that added no value in what sought in the moment.
She hummed in approval when he entered her once again, catching up the pace he had left her hanging on.

If she was told that just this morning she was too exhausted to get up, she wouldn't have believed it. The rejuvenation in her body was too unreal to believe in anything at all. She wondered if it was her hormones that made her feel so bold, or was it just a phase that she felt intense need to fulfill her sexual desires.

And probably it was both because the next time she opened her eyes, it was late morning in the empty bed. She tried to look around from her groggy gaze, wondering how there was so much sunlight at night.
Night...is it not night?
She turned to the hanging clock whose functions ran on circular mirrory plate. Her eyes fully opened when she saw both short and long hands superimposing on number 11.
She felt fully awoke from her dream only to realise that it wasn't, indeed, a dream. The unhandaleable embarrassment crawled up her senses like spiders on their web, reminding her of every incident that had happened last night. She reminisced bouncing on his dick as he held her waist, sucking on her breast as she explored herself, feeling drunk and delirious, unaware and aware all the same.

She twitched in shame when she remembered bending over the bed, waiting for his manhood to enter her yet again. But instead of the blunt end of his cock, a slippery tongue found its way, sweeping its way over her pussy. She immediately flinched forward as it felt staggeringly tickly. And before she knew it, a hard slap landed on her ass, reverberating in the room as it followed her surprised gasp. Pulling her thighs back to their position he continued what she had stopped. His tongue ever so slowly traced her clit again. There had been no other sensation than a tickle that was far too strong to handle, her body jerked forward denying the slippery flesh that seemed to be adamant on tickling her. Before she could let out the uncontrollable giggle up her stomach, she felt the burning smack on her pussy. Room heated extra degrees when she moaned louder, finding the act more sensual than scary.
"Dont fucking move" he warned for the last time, pulling her back roughly, beginning right where he had left.
Writhing in intractable sensation she pulled the sheets in her fists, not knowing how to put the tongue away that tortured so deliciously. His hands strongly held her thighs back to control her movements, no matter how hard she tried she was forced to endure the  magic that worked in its own insufferable ways.

Even when she couldn't see him, she still remembered the subtle tracing of his tongue. As the sun shone brighter bathing her in light, she grabbed the nearest pillow to push her face in it, her loud scream getting muffled as it hit all but layers of cotton.

And that wasn't it. She hadn't stopped last night at that. She briefly remembered getting on her knees, naked, and excited to embrace him inside her little mouth. She couldn't understand from where had she recieved so much courage to be what she had been, but unfortunately there wasnt a way back.

She held her face in the punishable hold, pulling her eyes out at the memory of watching him in the mirror as he fucked her from behind, as he smacked her ass and she moaned, loving it, as she watched him watching her.

She wished for it to be a nightmare, just a nightmare, only that it wasn't. Irrespective of what she had become last night, damage was already done. She thanked heavens for his absence. She couldn't imagine facing him again after her acts of bravery.

It was true that they had had sex before, but shamelessness had never followed the next morning. But today as she was greeted by the new day, embarrassment remained like a long lost companion.

Her involvement last night had been unbelievably significant, so much that she knew it wasnt her, it could never be her. She felt no less destroyed than a woman waking up after a wild one night stand.

She knew last night was supposed to be dreadful. In the middle of terrifying news of pregnancy she wouldnt have let herself lose and yet she had. Maybe because she wanted to numb the pain of acceptance, denying it altogether, trying to distract herself with something stimulating enough to make her forget where she was, who she was.

Or maybe it was who she had become now. Finally in terms with her husband.
.
.
.
Author's note:
I want to change my name. Whyyoucarebitch is stupid and rude. Give me name suggestions. If I happen to keep it, I'll give you credit.