"nobody in the clan knows your father is madara, and the leaf definitely cannot know. your father and the leaf have some problems but as long as we can hide that he's your father you won't have these issues anymore. it'll all be fine y/n i promise" her mom says walking up to her trying to stop the tears pouring out of her daughters dark doe eyes.

"here lay down sweetie, this is gonna hurt a little bit and i'm sorry but you can take it, this is what's gonna keep our little family secret k" Rise says hushing the girl while laying her down on the head house living room floor.

"o-ok mom"

" please don't make me relive this part" y/n cries to anyone who's listening. while the scene of her memory plays inside her head like a sick genjutsu. maybe that's all this was a sick genjutsu.

" kujikani : eyes of heaven, all im gonna do is use a little....advanced medical jutsu and go into your dna. blocking off the parts that physically show your uchiha heritage. it'll be over soon y/n. once i'm done i''ll place a simple sealing jutsu just to make sure the blockers don't move. see nothing too bad baby i promise" y/ns mom explained all while her daughter was screaming in pain

"IT BURNS PLEASEE STOPP!!! i don't care if they find out mom pleasee!!! it burnss!!! my head my eyes my heart it burns!!!" 12 year old y/n wails in the most pain that she's ever felt to this day.

present moment y/n was also screaming in pain.

" IT FUCKING BURNS!!!!" the now 15 year old girl yells feeling the same pain she did as that day

" FUCKK!! this isn't real... it can't be real!" she winces

"KUJIKANI! RELASE!!" she yells activating her second class doujutsu even though her eyes are literally burning.
until they are not...

" holy shit that worked... i forgot how fucked my childhood was" the h/c girl sighs to herself.

" whatever fucking me you THINK you are!! your fucking delusional!! your not me and you never will be!! i'm not a fucking pussy, seriously a genjutsu of the worst times of my childhood instead of coming at me that wasn't even the worst you dumb fuck.COME ON BITCH!! SHOW ME THE 'real me'!!" y/n yells into the empty space.

after breaking out the genjutsu she didn't really take a moment to realize where she was now. training grounds with another y/n almost identical to her in front of her.

"oh shit..." y/n mutters

"you know y/n i don't like being called pussy when we both know your the biggest pussy in konoha." the other y/n talks finally coming to the light making the real life y/n tremble in fear for no more than 2 seconds. it scared the shit out of her, she finally realized that this could end in two ways, she lives and gains her personas as well as a new perspective of life or her life ends. right now she felt like she was looking death in the eyes. yellow beady eyes. that was the only difference between this y/n and the real life y/n.

"i'm not a pussy! just because your some weird illusion with my face on it doesn't mean you know me ya know.this is probably another sick genjutsu" y/n exclaims with a scoff trying to hide her fear.

"you think i'm not you? god it's just me and you here and you still can't admit who you are!! are you really scared of yourself? or is that your scared the moment you stop being everything for everyone else your gonna lose it. lose them all lose everything you ever had. your a coward y/n." the 'bad' y/n spits making y/n flinch at every other word because it was true. she's terrified of those close to her leaving. maybe that's why she feels the need to take care of them because she she wants them to need her, if they need her they can't leave her. she's not ready to admit that though, she wants to believe people like her for her not for what she does for them.