Chapter 79 : Nee-Naan-Naam

Start from the beginning

Sanjana could here the noise created by the Father and Son in the playroom.

Once she was done with her cooking , she walked to the playroom to see Swara " Dadda you can do it ! Ved ah andha flag edhuka vidadhinga ! " She was indeed her dad's daughter.

She saw how Ved was focused on his game with his eyes fixed only on the game. She found Varun 2.0 in her 7 year old Son.

Towards the end Varun did not capture the flag making Ved win the match . Swara's face fell down but was happy seeing her twin's smile.

Ved : Dada ! Na jeichuten . Enna kudupinga?

Varun : Enna venalum taren Ved . He told as he lifted both of them in his arms.

Ved tapped his index finger on his chin and continued " Dadda take me to the room ! "

Varun carried the little two to his room while Sanjana walked along with them.

Ved : Anga irukura watch ennaku venum . He demanded

Sanjana Mv : Appa oda Xerox nu oru oru vaati yum prove panran en paiyan ! She chuckled

Varun : Thangam , adhu perusa irukume unnaku ippa . He told with a pinch on Ved 's nose

Ved : Na ungala mari big boy ana odana potukuren . Okay? He asked with his doe little eyes blinking

Varun : Deal . He told with bumping his hands across with Ved

Sanjana blinked her eyes twice. As much as she knew her husband , he would never trade his watch collection with anyone and now giving his favourite to her son was put of the blue .

Swara : Yarukum nan venam la ? She frowned with clipping her hair that is falling on her face.

Varun : No darling ! Unnaku Amma and Na netu dhana nee keta toy set vangitandhom?

Swara smiled mischievously and the little two got down from there fathers hold.

Sanjana : Pasanga vandha odana Na lam kannuku teriala la ? She told with her hands crossed across her chest .

Varun hugged her from behind and whispered " Unna kandukama na enga poga poren ? "  the base voice still sends shivers down her spine , even though she has heard in for an infinite time.

Sanjana had a blush on her face that played . She pulled him to the dinning table only to witness Swara and Ved already sitting on the dinning table waiting for them .

It was Varun's duty to feed Swara and Ved in the night . Sanjana finished her dinner and walked to kitchen to wash the dishes.

After she had finished cleaning the kitchen. She hid behind the walls and peeped out . Varun knew his bunny carrot his having her gaze fixed on him .

Sanjana winked at Varun , while he asked her to be quiet . Sanjana eyed the time and asked him to make them eat fast with showing her hands in action .

It was now Varun's turn to blush seeing how effortlessly and hopelessly she drives him crazy in love.

Vedant : Dadda,  neeyum amma vum kannu la pesunadhu podhum . He told as he took another bite of the idli he ate.

Varun choked on air while Sanjana again hid behind the walls.

Swara : Nangale saptupom , unga Sana is waiting . She giggled along with Ved

Varun : Rendu perum saptachu la ! Seekram poi thungunga . He told as he took the plates and walked to the kitchen while the little two brats continued" Satham podama thunganum okay va ?" making Varun and Swara eye balls pop out .