12

~+~~~~~~~~~~~~+~
~+~ Author's Note ~+~
~+~~~~~~~~~~~~+~

WOO a longer chapter!

Hope absolutely nothing goes wrong...

Alsooo votes are super cool and comments literally make my day, love you guysss <3

———

After Blaire helps Billie up onto the stool and Maggie returns with the sprinkles, they eat.

Blaire still fails to understand how Billie can  eat something already so sweet with sprinkles, but to each their own she guesses. She felt that the buttered toast with sprinkles at least had some sort of balance to it, but personally, she would die from sugar-overload if she ate a single bite of Billie's current pancake-syrup-sprinkle concoction. The flavors combined were all way too rich for her enjoyment.

"Sooo what are you girls planning to do today?" Maggie asks, breaking the silence that had developed as a result of them all eating their breakfast.

Blaire hadn't even taken time to think about what to do with their day. She was just excited to spend time with Billie to be honest, regardless of what they ended up doing.

In fact, doing nothing with Billie was the better alternative to doing anything by herself

"Hmm, I'm actually not too sure. I guess we will have to just see where the day takes us." Blaire says with a smile."

"I'm sure you guys will figure out something."

As soon as Maggie says that, Blaire feels a sudden tug on her pajama shirt.

"Oh!! Bwaire??" Billie says to the taller girl with a sudden burst of excitement.

"What's up Bil?"

"Can we go rower coaster??" Billie asks with pleading eyes.

"You want to go to an amusement park?"

"Yes!!! Peeeaaaseee"

"Ooo that actually sounds super fun! I think there's one like 45 minutes away from here in the city. My family and I passed it on the way in when we moved here."

"Yes!! Adventure Park!!" Billie says, hopping off the stool and taking a victory lap around the house.

"Oh yeah! She hasn't been there in ages!" Maggie's exclaimed. "Well, it sounds like you've got it all figured out then." Maggie says before adding "Have fun and stay safe! And don't hesitate to call me if anything goes wrong!"

"Will do." Blaire says as Billie returns to the table from her excited sprint. "and Billie, don't forget sunscreen. You already know how easily you burn."

"I knoww, c'mon let's go Bwaire! Let's gooo!!" Billie says, grabbing at Blaire's arm.

"I trust that you will take good care of her Blaire?"

"Always." Blaire says as she hops off of her stool. Right after, Billie pulls her up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Once in her room, Billie silently grabs an empty draw string bag and first carefully places Milo in it.

"How long has it been since you've gone to the park?" Blaire asks out of curiosity.

Billie distractedly holds up 5 fingers then resumes searching for things to place inside her bag.