4

~+~~~~~~~~~~~~+~
~+~ Author's Note ~+~
~+~~~~~~~~~~~~+~

Hihihihihi

Happy Mother's Day! :))

———

After the two sleep through a few periods, Billie begins to stir in her rest. She slowly opens her eyes as she wakes up. She mentally thanks Mrs. T. for turning off the lights while they were asleep. Bright lights are never fun to wake up to.

Feeling much older now, Billie's face immediately reddens when she realizes that two arms are protectively wrapped around her body, holding her in place.

She attempts to get up, by slowly unwrapping Blaire's arms. But just as she begins to stand, the loss of warmth causes Blaire to sleepily grab out towards the escaping heat source.

She finds Billie's arm and unconsciously pulls her back down.

The action causes Billie to fall perfectly onto Blaire's chest. The sleeping girl hugs Billie once again, turning her into somewhat of a human teddy bear.

"Blaireeee" Billie voices as she attempts to break free of her grip once again.

"Hmmmm?" She mumbles tiredly, beginning to wake up but still not fully aware of her surroundings.

"I'm trying to get up here." Billie says after ceasing her attempts to break free. She just rests her head on Blaire's chest, in defeat.

Blaire blinks her eyes open slowly, a confused look on her face while she blushes at their semi-compromising position.

"You're the one who pulled me down and wouldn't let go" Billie says at her confusion.

"Oh shit sorryy." She replies while letting go of Billie, but Billie just laughs in response.

"Don't be sorry, I've never been this comfy in my life." Billie replies, making Blaire smile.

"Me too." Blaire says.

Billie then slides off of Blaire's chest after noticing that she finally loosened her grip.

Blaire slowly stands up as well and asks, "By the way, how are you feeling now?"

"Oh ummm better. Sorry about everything by the way, I didn't mean for any of this to happen." Billie says while gesturing to herself. "...sorry you had to see me like that."

"Nope, not having any of that Billie. Please don't ever apologize to me for anything you can't control. I really don't mind at all. You were adorable and I was happy to hang out with lil' Billie. Plus, remember what I said earlier? You are stuck with me from now on... no matter what! Don't you ever forget that." Blaire says while tucking a loose strand of Billie's hair behind her ear.

Unsure of what to say, Billie simply hugs Blaire again, which she happily reciprocates.

After straightening themselves up, they check the time and realize there is only one period left for the day.

What class do you have next?" Blaire asks as she pulls out her schedule.

"Umm Math with Mr. Rodriguez."