⊱13⊰

Hello I deeply apologize for last chapter's bad grammar and mistakes. I forgot to recheck it due to my ass being lazy and writing it in midnight and forgetting about it the next morning. I hope this can make it up to u guys^^

______________________________________

                               ❁۪۪
                      • • • •°°°°°• • • •

Y/n POV

"It's almost 8, I've got to go. My parents will start to get worried." Iwaizumi said as he stood up from the couch and faced me.

"Can I have water before I go? I'm thirsty.." he chuckled, scratching his nape in embarrassment. "If you don't mind, of course.."

"Oh, yeah sure. Do you want cold water?" I stood up and went to the kitchen with Iwaizumi following me, leaving Oikawa— who's sleeping, alone after feeling dizzy from hitting his head.

I opened the fridge and took the pitcher out and took a glass cup and poured water in it. After 4 seconds, it's finally filled up so I gave it to him and he took it from my hands and drank half of it.

After that, he went to the couch and stood behind Oikawa. I raised my eyebrows and snickered slightly and put my hand on my mouth to avoid laughing loudly when I saw him pouring the water on his head.

Oikawa instantly jolted awake and looked behind him. He started to  breakdance and jumped on Iwaizumi, who was grinning ear to ear.

"Get off me, you dog!" He tried to push Oikawa off but he was too heavy.

"I WAS HAVING SUCH A GOOD DREAM YOU MEANIEE!!!"

He grabbed Iwaizumi's hair then started shaking his head back and forth. Iwaizumi grabbed his head then pushed to get him off. And fortunately, he succeeded.

Oikawa hit his head on the couch too.

"Ouch!!!" He pouted and looked around and spotted me. His eye started to get teary as he complained.

"Y/n-channn!! Iwa-chan is bullying me again.." He put his legs closer to his body and rested his head on his arms that was rested on top of his knees.

I sighed and walked upstairs to the bathroom, not wanting to deal with him.

Once I entered the bathroom, I turned on the faucet in the sink then splashed water on my face.

I wiped the water off with my hands then looked at the mirror in front of me. I closed the faucet then stared at my face for a few seconds.

I'm so ugly wtf is this .

I sighed, closing my eyes then took a clean towel then wiped my face. I then decided to get out of the bathroom.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Oikawa in front of the door, with a pout. "What do you want?" I asked in an annoyed tone as Oikawa looked at me.

"Can I use a towel? Iwa-chan poured water on my head.." He laughed awkwardly as I narrowed my eyes at him then spoke,

"Sure. Just make sure to return it in the bathroom once you're done." I went back inside the bathroom and took the towel then put it lazily plopped it on his head as I walked pass him and went upstairs to my room.

As I entered, I looked around and spotted my bag. I approached it, opened it, and got my phone out, and turned it on.

When it opened, I noticed that it was at 15%. I also noticed my mother's message.

===========================

7:57 PM                                            🔋14%