• ⊱1⊰

~•°Chapter 1°•~

*Ringing*

*Ringing*

*Ringing*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm bursting my eardrums.

I stopped my alarm and checked what time it was.

"4:01 AM..."

I took a rest for a while then sat up looking around noticing the room felt a bit strange..
I brushed it off as I glanced at the calendar, discovering that today was my birthday.

After a few minutes of resting, I could finally gather the strength to get out of bed.

I pondered what to do, after all It's my birthday. I wanted to do something fun that would at least make me smile.

I decide to start over again and went to my drawer and browse through my old notes for ideas back when I was younger.

I saw a folder of a number of notes and stories that I had written.

I kept flipping through the pages until I came across a letter which said,
"Happy birthday me : )." with a cute drawing and date.

"Made in 11/30..."

For some reason I decided to memorize that date.

I felt a bit gloomy that I was the only one who was able to greet me a happy birthday.

But I'm fine with it. I understand my mother has to be busy doing her work to keep us alive.

I always despised birthdays, every time I got invited to one I only went there because I was forced to, deep inside I just hated them because I felt lonely.

As I matured I thought of it again then thought that I was stupid.

After all, just because you hate birthdays doesn't mean you have to ruin someone else's because you never had a good one like them.

I then changed my clothes and began to walk out of my door, phone in-hand and headed outside for a walk to ignore my thoughts for a while.

When I was young, I loved visiting abandoned places that gave off a weird calming feeling, so I decided to go to one with the main goal of exploring to experience it once more.

I went to the woods just near our house. I took a different path, looking for places I hadn't really been to before.

All was going quite well until I slipped in a hole on the ground that I didn't even notice.

My body collided with the ground as I then began losing consciousness from the impact.

❁۪۪
• • • •°°°°°• • • •

I woke up to the sounded of ringing in my ears.

I sat up and looked more closely at my surroundings, trying to recall where I had seen this place before.

The silence was too loud that the ringing became louder and louder.

It bothered me, but I tried to ignore it while I concentrated to my surroundings, wondering how this place felt familiar.

Then it all came together. This location is identical to the backrooms.

Is this a dream? How did I get here? What is happening? Will I get stuck here forever? Am I dead? Is this real? Am I alone? Is something going to chase me?

Questions began to overflow. The more questions I asked the more I got scared if they were to be confirmed.

I began to feel light-headed. Fear made my entire body tremble. I had no idea what to do.

I finally came to the conclusion that it was just a dream.

But it seems too realistic to be a dream.

I was terrified, but I knew I couldn't stay here. I had to find some way out.

I hadn't had the time to think how all of this could have possibly happened.

I stood up afterwards, struggling to muster up the courage to actually try to find an exit.

I then took a gradual move to the right, hoping I won't see the creature in those videos I saw.

Then I heard a big bang against the wall.

I shrieked and started sprinting away from the place where I heard it.

I eventually found a door after many turns and dead ends.

I'm scared that I have to run away from that creature, but it's better than being stuck here, that's for sure.

I placed my hand on the door handle and twisted it open.

Thank God I didn't need a key.

I then entered the room and shut the door behind me and began going 'till I came upon a set of stairs leading to some sort of lower level.

I was struggling to breathe, so I tried to relax by breathing slow pace. As I descended the steps, my breathing became more stable.

There was a wall downstairs. It's just a blank wall. I was deprived.

I turned around to return upstairs, but I came to a halt when I saw the stairs wasn't there anymore.

Bitch it was just there a few seconds ago.

I slowly start to panic. I looked back and suddenly a little spark of hope lit up in me and saw that there wasn't a blank wall anymore. I saw hundreds, if not, trillions of bright doors.

I then approached a door and attempted to open it, but it would not open.

Then I try a different door. It is still refusing to open. I tried to open at least a couple number of them, but none of them would open.

I was ready to give up until I spotted a door that was a little brighter than the others. I dashed to the door and yanked it open. And then it opened, much to my amazement. I was grinning ear to ear and overjoyed that I could finally escape this hellhole.

Then I walked into the room. It was nothing more than a square room with white walls and white flooring.

Hope was gone.

Then I heard a big bang.

I was then knocked unconscious.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

990 words

Drw! : Aug 15, 2022

Drw! : Jan 7, 2023

• • • •