Wedding szn 💟

Tiana

The past year and a half were crazy, I found out I was having twins. a girl and a boy, they're only 9 months old and I already know they're going to give me a headache. double trouble I'm telling you.

Imani Iris King.   

She was a small newborn. She has my face my lips and my nose but her eyes are lighter than mine. This girl has my attitude she gives her father hell but she's a daddy's girl.

Ezra Enzo King

Ezra Enzo King.

He was a lot bigger compared to his sister. he likes to eat a lot, and Matteo and I pass our love to eat to him. He likes to sleep like works a 9 to 5. He looks like his dad.

Matteo proposed with a fat expensive ring

Matteo proposed with a fat expensive ring. I googled the price ($250,000), and when I saw the price I nearly passed out.

Who knew that wedding planning would be so exhausting. to be honest I am not really doing anything I tell Matto what I like and don't like, and he pays for it. He says it pretty much my day, I deserved to be treated like royalty.

Matteo and I are chilling in the living room, adding more things to my list I mean our list.

"What do you want."

"I want fireworks to make them big and flashy you know. A sick DJ that plays some great songs and remixes, so we can have a dance party." I said

"Oh yeah." He said with sarcasm

"Yeah". I said getting all pumped

"I'm dead what is this a wedding or festival." He said laughing.

"I'm African go big or go home," I said

The Congolese in me is screaming for me to have a big wedding.

So we are having the wedding in Lake Como Italy, where they shot Star Wars. I'm not a Star Wars fan but Metto. I'm just happy that I'm getting a destination wedding.

~TWO MONTHS LATER~

"I'm having my family fly from overseas coming tomorrow. They are staying at a really nice hotel near the venue. our wedding is in a week I'm so excited." I jumped on the bed next to Metto.

"I just booked our honeymoon to Bora Bora," Matteo said.

"I'm kinda nervous," I said

"For what to fuck in a different country. you weren't complaining in Italy " he said I pinched him.

"To be married. I can't even confuse my feelings in front of my friends and family, I'm a thug." I said

"A thug really? You're scared of spiders." he chuckled

WEDDING DAY!!!!!!

I'm pacing in the room that I got ready in, waiting for someone to call me downstairs. My dad came in the door holding back tears, and hugged him tight.

"You look beautiful Taina," he said

A/N-IM SORRY IF SOME OF THESE PHOTOS COME OUT LIKE ASS. ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!

her dress^

My bridesmaids were Tiffany Gigi and Bella, all looked so gorgeous and put together

Bridesmaids dresses

They all walked down the aisle one by one

now it was my turn to walk down holding my father's hand trying not to cry. I saw Matteo crying, the big bad mafia boss was crying.

The church went by confusing our love for love each other and saying I do etc etc.

the wedding was over saying I was extremely horny was an understatement. He looked so fine that suit so so fuckable.

"I see to way you looked at me tonight," I said to him while he was driving us to the hotel

"Because I wanted to fuck you eat you out listen to you cry in pleasure moan my name in front of everyone but I couldn't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEW UPDATE YALL I HOPE I WONT OVER A YEAR NEXT ONE.

lots of love

ur mama xx