Birthday disaster😤

Tiana.

We did really well in our exams. We just had Christmas my mother was planning to go to Texas to see my family but we couldn't she had a work emergency in the hospital. So we stayed I didn't mind anyways. I'm just sad I didn't see my cousins.

Matteos birthday is on news years he wanted to combined a new years party and a birthday party together. I'm so excited my baby is turning 18.

"Finished" I say looking at his house that was decorated for his birthday party I'm surprised his parents let him host it here. Because my African mother could never.

My friends and Matteos friends helped him set up everything. Don't even get me started how I left the house because my mother thinks if I go to a party I'll become a crackhead.

"Okay guys let's get ready for the party" Matteo said. Everyone left To go get ready I stayed. He wanted a quickie before the party.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Fuck" I yelled shaking uncontrollably ripping through my eight orgasm. "Shit" he groaned pulled out and cum on my back.

"Matteo what fuck you said a quickie. It's been an hour" I said trying to catch my breath.

"It's okay let my run you a bath"

After an hour of getting ready for the party. I wore a white dress that I got online that it fitted me Perfectly because I hate buying things online and they fit me and I can't be bothered returning them.

"Tiana you can't be mad at me" he said putting to On my heels

"Tiana you can't be mad at me" he said putting to On my heels. In the bathroom I noticed he had junk in the truck.

"Matteo it's unfair you have more ass then me" I said dramatically. He was sitting on the bed looking at me like I was crazy.

"You have the biggest booty I ever seen" he said with a smirking

"Really" he nodded excitedly I hugged him. He stood up towering over walked to his dresser to grab his watch. I was checking my self out in the mirror.