Matteo my craka 💕😪

Tiana.

I woke up to with a little bit of pain. I was in familiar black comforters. And I noticed that I was connected to an  IV drip. I turn my head and I seen Matteo on his phone.seating on his couch not far from the bed.

"Matteo" I groan his eyes shot up to me, and immediately walked to my side of the bed

"Tia you're awake" He said.

"What happened" I said touching my head there was an bandage 🤕.

"You got beaten and they hurt pretty bad you were gone for two weeks" he said.

"They going to take your IV drip out today" he continued.

"Omg what really" I said he pulled me to his chest.

"Do you want to watch a movie after you eat." He said I said yes and he help me in the shower.

"Here are your pjs and lotion" he placed it next to me I was in my towel. hair wet, I noticed he took out my knotless braids out when I was sleeping.

"How did you remember" I said he was about to go to his closet.

"What" he said turning back around.

"How did you remember to take out my braids" I said.

"Well you showed me in high school and I watched YouTube video's when your asleep. I had to be careful about it so I wasn't going to hurt you". He said I just nodded and he went to grab my socks and slides.

I just started to get ready but was difficult with IV drip.

"I got the maids to bring your food so you can have breakfast in bed

"I got the maids to bring your food so you can have breakfast in bed. And the doctor will check up on you after breakfast" he said.

"What happened to the girls" I said I felt bad forgetting about them.

"They are doing good. They woke up before you and at a safe house not far here" He said.

"Can visit them later" I asked. I got comfortable on the bed waiting to watch the movie