My special clients 🤭

1-800-SIMPson bae is holding a gun to my head. My baby told me if I didn't update my book I'll be six feet under.

Tiana.

"Ana you've Been like this for away." Matteo said on the other side of the door.

I'm currently in the bathroom vomiting my life away. Matteo and everyone else thinks I'm pregnant, I think the fuck not. But don't remember Matteo pulling out........

"No I'm fine I swear that was the last.....

There's goes my breakfast and lunch.

I took a shower and freshen up and got ready for a doctors appointment that is making go too. I put on a comfy fit.

"You know if your pregnant, you'll be a sexy pregnant lady

"You know if your pregnant, you'll be a sexy pregnant lady." Matteo walking up to me from behind. I was facing the mirror putting on my jewellery.

"You know I'm going to gain weight and shit." I said holding back my tears.

"You know ass will getting fatter and those backshots will send me to outer space." He said holding me from behind.

"Will you still love if a change and gain weight." I said turning around and looking up at him.

"If that means if I can hit it from this side." He said.

"Matteo." I hit him on the arm

"I love when you say my name." He kissed my forehead.

"Oh gosh." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on little babe." He said pulling me down stairs.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"And there you go." The doctor said

"Is that a baby." Matteo said

"Actually there's two, looks like you guys are having twins." The doctor said

"Oh my gosh TWO" I said.

"Yeah did that dap me up doc." Matteo said to the doctor and started to laugh.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I'm laying on the bed scrolling through my phone. Matteo has my shirt up and kissing my stomach.

"Don't you think that's enough." I said

"No I love you guys so much." He said kissing my stomach.

Matteo.

I got up from the bed and looked myself in mirror.

"Can you believe we're have babies." I said taking of my shirt.

Tiana got of the bed and walked towards me. Her small warm touched my back and traced my tattoos. I turned around and look down at her, she gave me fuck me eyes.

We Connected lips it felt amazing.

"Jump" I said tapping her leg. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved her to the bed while still making out.

"Don't you think it's safe for the baby." I said

"Yeah just do it." She said pushing my head down.

I took off her pants and panties.

"Red my favourite colour." I said she rolled her eye playfully.

A/N: I'm so sorry but when I write smut laugh 💀💀💀
But anyways.....🤭

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Wow you're having a kids damn." My older brother said FaceTime.

Staying at my mothers house for the week. While I was FaceTime with my mum and told her about my pregnancy all three of my brothers had to be in the same room as her.

"Ana I'm too young to be an uncle." Jeremy said

"Jeremy you're sixteen." I said

"Yea and." 🙄

"I'll pay you to babysit."

"See now we are talking." He said with a big smile.

"Boy move, Tiana if I babysit can I use the kids to some girls and tell them I'm the best uncle in the world." Chris said.

"Boy shut the fuck up your not using my kids." I said put my phone the kitchen island.

Ice-cream and pickles sound like a good mix.

"Tiana I'm going your father and tell him the news." My mother said.

"Okay love you." I said

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I'm currently sitting in the balcony looking of the land of the house peacefully and free.

Till my big Oompa Loompa of a boyfriend came out, picked me up and sat me on his lap.

"What do you want Matteo I was minding my business till you came." I said.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I was online shopping and look what found." He gave me his phone.

He had so much cute baby stuff.

"Awe this adorable Matteo." I said

"Good because I already bought them." He said

"What Matteo we just found out yesterday we are having Kids."

"Yeah I'm excited."

"Oh we need to find baby names."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Can we help decorate the babies rooms." Tiffany said opening a pack of chips.

"Oh yes can we." Gigi said stealing Tiffany's chips.

I already told Bella the good news. She was screaming on the phone she couldn't be here because she somewhere being a model.

Of course thing 1 and thing 2 had the be here, and eat all my food.

"Can you guys stop eating my food I'm eating for three people." I said taking my food back.

"If you won't preggo I would so slap you right now." Tiffany said

"That would be a black on black crime." Jojo said walking the kitchen.

"Jojo take your Girlfriend please." I said Glaring at Gigi but she stuck her tongue out.

"Yeh yeh. Oh I heard about Matteo knocking up, congratulations I knew this day will come just like him." He said laughing and poking my stomach.

I flicked his forehead.

"Owe." He said touching his head.

"Get out of my house." I said

"Crazy pregnant lady." He said walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a shit chapter ✍🏾😝

Give me ideas for my next chapters please

Love you bye 🤭

Not proof read tehehe