"OBVIOUSLY, BECAUSE I'M MORE MASCULINE." 

"I! AM! MASCULINE!" Cherry shouted, stomping his feet with each word. 

"NOT IN THOSE HEELS YOU AREN'T." Vince and Vivian began to laugh at their bickering. They had absolutely no idea what they were fighting about, but Cherry was honestly hilarious when he was angry.

"ANYWHO... WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU WITH?" Dusk asked kindly, kneeling down to meet your kids. Dusk and Cherry were thrilled when you and Nightmare revealed the pregnancy and they made raising them so much easier. They happily took over when you needed a break, and talked with you about discipline methods. Cherry had first suggested starting with spanking, then slowly work your way to the whip. You and Dusk had declined politely but insistently.

"Will you play with us?" Vivian asked hopefully. Dusk and Cherry smiled blissfully, then both agreed. Vince and Vivian cheered, then Cherry and Dusk gave them piggy back rides to the play room. Dusk and Cherry had claimed a few rooms the day after you said you were having a baby and personally made you a nursery, play structure, and play room. It was no wonder why Vince and Vivian loved their babysitters so.

You giggled affectionately, then made your way through the halls. You had gotten lost in these halls so many times, it was actually kind of sad. As you were walking, you encountered Error and Ink having a small fight. "Well, maybe if you let it live for a little instead of destroying it, you would've liked it!!" 

"OoPs, I mUsT'vE fOrGoTtEn.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong, you guys?" You asked, interrupting their feud.

The first year was really rough with the Star Sanses and Bad Sanses living with each other, but now only two rivalries were still in tact. Dusk & Cherry and Error & Ink. 

"I put up a painting that I made, and he erased it!!" 

"No OnE sAiD yOu CoUlD HaNg uP yOuR jUnK." 

"Well, no one said anything against it either." Ink countered, sticking his tongue out at Error.

"Come on, guys!" You pleaded. "Ink, we have special little rooms for you to hang your masterpieces in." 

"See?! Masterpieces." Ink said smugly as if you had just said he won the fight. 

"YeAh, YeAh..." Error grumbled. 

"And Error, you need to ask me or the Papys before you go around destroying or killing things. If you must, we can set up a room for you to wipe."

After dealing with Ink and Error's disputes for the past five years, you had found ways to help them a little. Ink had a few rooms dedicated to his art that you toured every week to see his new works. Then Error had his rooms that would be either decorated or purposefully crowded so Error could break then erase the room, leaving a blank room for Ink! "FiNe." Error mumbled, then vanished.

Ink sighed, then said, "Thanks for trying. I don't think we'll ever be able to get along." 

You shrugged and replied, "Meh. Somethings just aren't meant to be." Ink nodded, then teleported away. You continued your way through the halls when Nightmare almost walked past you, his nose stuck in a book.

"Ahem~" You cleared your throat. 

He looked up, then smiled. "Why, hello, my Queen." 

You smiled then hugged him. "Heyyyy." You called back. 

He chuckled, then pecked you on the lips. "How's my beautiful wife doing today?" He asked, holding you close. 

"She's doing quite well, she was actually on her way to hang out with someone when she ran into her handsome husband." 

"Oho~ is that so?" 

"It is." 

Nightmare kissed you once more, then released you. "Well, I suppose I should let you continue on your way." 

"Yeah, I'm probably late already." 

Nightmare pecked you on the cheek, then said as he disappeared into his book, "See you around, Love." 

"See you!" You replied cheerily, then continued to walk all through the halls. Finally, you reached your destination.

Two tall purple and gold doors stood before you. You opened one and slipped inside. "Hey! Sorry I'm late. I ran into a few monsters on the way here." You apologizedm as you took a seat on a comfy beanbag. 

"Oh! Haha, no worries, I'm just glad you're here..." Dream said as he stared at you intently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hope you guys enjoyed the prologue! We're excited to start a book with our own plot instead of a fairytales~ Thanks for reading!

                                                                                                                    - Adelle

Editor's note

This book is 12/10! It took THREE WHOLE YEARS to write, mainly cause only Adelle wrote cause she's a master of psychology and this book has got some psychology stuff in it. We both kinda forgot we were writing a book and only finished it like a month ago. So y'all won't have to wait three years for the whole thing! See y'all next chapter! Mwah!

                                                                                                                    ~ Valery