#11

• | • | •

The next morning was quite busy compared to the chill night we had before. It started with Nate, and I being woken up by Sam knocking on our door at 8:30 am to wake us up, telling us that we were leaving for the airport at 11 am and that we were going down for breakfast in 30 minutes.

I let Nate use the bathroom first and while he was in there I got changed into some gym leggings, my oversized acid-washed T-shirt and black air forces. My hair was still curly from the night before, so I brushed my fingers through it to remove some of the frizz from where I had slept. When Nate had finished in the bathroom I went in, put on some mascara, brushed my teeth and generally sorted myself out before heading down to breakfast with the guys.

It was our first breakfast in the hotel, and I really enjoyed it. It was buffet style, and they were serving most breakfast foods, I decided to get myself a bit of a classic full English breakfast with a cup of tea. This meant that the guys make a few jokey comments about how British I was being, but I didn't care as I enjoyed every moment of eating the food.

We knew that we couldn't spend too long eating breakfast so at 9:45 when we had all finished we went back up to our rooms to pack all of our stuff. I knew that it was mainly Sam and Colby who needed more time to pack up as they had a lot of equipment with them that needed to be in the right places.

When we got back to the room I started collecting my things that needed to be packed up again and made a pile on my bed with my suitcase. As I went to start packing I realised that because I had been rummaging around looking for stuff my clothes were a complete mess, so because I had some time I decided to repack my suitcase.

I finished a little before the guys, so I decided to message Amanda and Mackie on our group chat to let them know we were getting on the plane soon. Not long after Colby came into our room to tell us they had booked a taxi and it was on its way.

The taxi that the guys booked to take us to the airport was running late and you could tell they were getting a bit stressed. We were waiting in the reception of the hotel for 25 minutes until 11:20, we knew that it wasn't that long to wait but we still had to get to the airport, check in, get through security and to the plane, and the way the guys were acting just made the wait seem longer.

Finally, all of them chilled out when the taxi arrived, we put our bags in the car and we were on our way to the airport to go to Ukraine.

• | • | •

Even with the taxi delay, we got to the airport just on time for our flight at 2 pm. A couple of people asked the guys for photos, which slowed us down, but we made it to the plane just in time for the final calls. The flight was only an hour as Romania and Ukraine are very close, so we had landed by 3:30 pm.

I hadn't realised how close the airport was to the actual city and the hotel the guys had booked. So even with collecting our bag, catching a taxi and checking in, we were in our hotel rooms by 4:10 pm. The hotel was pretty big and really nice so to save money the guys only booked two rooms, but the rooms had an interconnecting door which made it feel like one big one. After our chat in Romanian, Colby and I decided to share a room and Nate and Sam had the other one.