#3

Hey everyone, just a quick note anything written in italics is meant to be Y/n's thoughts or inner voice sort of thing. So keep an eye out for those

• | • | •

On the way to the airport the guys and I stopped for taco bell. Cause it was going on 12am I didn't get a full meal; I got a hot chocolate and some churros. We just sat down in the car and chilled for a few minutes, which I think Sam and Colby needed a lot more than I did.

Before we left the taco bell car park, I annoyingly got nominated to put all the rubbish in the bin, so the car didn't smell when we got back in 8 days. I stuffed all the rubbish into one bag and quickly ran out the car to a bin, shoved the rubbish in the bin and did a stupid run back to the car cause I could tell one of the guys was filming me. My sixth sense.

We soon enough left taco bell and continued to make our way to the airport.

I watched out the car window as we pulled into the airport car park as I was starting to get pretty excited. The guys were trying to find which spot they had reserved to park in, but I was distracted so I didn't help.

Sam eventually pulled into the car parking spot, and everyone started undoing their seatbelts. I turned and undid mine, but Colby was already looking at me, so I just smiled at him, "Let's go".

"Let's go" he repeated smiling back.

I got out the car and joined Nate and Sam by the trunk while putting my backpack back on. Cause I was the last person to get picked up, I got given my suitcase first as it was on top of the rest.

I very slowly started walking away from the guys while stretching my arms up as I was starting to go stiff from sitting in the car. The guys were starting to walk towards me, so I went to put my arms down to walk with them but before I could I felt someone poke my left side.

"Ahh, fuck off" I quickly said putting my arm down and jumped slightly, then realising that it was Colby.

"Ticklish are we?" he asked grinning down at me.

"No, you bitch" I replied in a serious yet sarcastic tone.

He dramatically gasped and put his free hand on his chest, "How dare you".

"You two better now be like this the whole trip, or I'm going to have to start flirting with Nate" Sam jokingly said from my right-hand side, directly calling out Colby and me.

"Let's be honest Sam, I've known y'all for what... a week now and all three of you flirt with each other a lot more and the love seems pretty real to me" I replied. I then gasped having an idea, "What could your threes ship name be?".

Me and the guys were trying to come up with ship names as we walked from the car park to the airport.