" Likewise," said Sam.

" Thanks Big J, I owe you one," said Colby.

" You owe him about a million I think," laughed Sam.

" Anytime little bro," said Big J, as he sped off. " I wouldn't come all the way to Arizona for just anyone. But you, you're family. I called a couple of my guys here, they set up a base a couple miles out. You two should be safe there."

"How many guys do you have?" asked Sam.

Big J laughed. " Probably best I don't tell ya," he said.

They quietly sped down the road. Arizona seemed almost deserted at night. Big J looked into the rearview mirror at the two boys sitting in the back of his van.

"You two alright?" asked Big J. "You seem jumpy."

" I think it would be better to talk about everything back at your base," said Sam. "What do you think Colby?" Colby?" Colby had completely toned Sam out. He was too focused on the side mirror.

"What's up?" asked Big J.

"That car has been following us ever since we left the airport," explained Colby.

Sam turned to look behind him and out the window. "Seems harmless to me," he said.

"I don't like it," said Colby.

All three of them were so fixated on the car behind them that they neglected to notice the one coming straight for them. They had no time to react as another car slammed into the side of their van. Big J's black van flipped in several circles, and eventually came to a rickety stop. Colby slowly opened his eyes, adjusting his vision, he looked to the driver's seat. Big J was bleeding and out cold. His vision became blurry as he looked beside him at Sam.

" Colby," said Sam weakly.

"Sam," responded Colby with a cough.

Colby's vision was still blurry but he heard someone open Sam's door. He was able to make out some silhouettes as they reached over and undid Sam's seatbelt, they seemed almost frantic. Was it the cops? Then Colby's vision fully adjusted and he hadn't even tuned into Sam screaming his name.

"Colby!!" said Sam, as he was being dragged out of the wrecked van by two men. Clayborn's men. "No! No! Colby!"

"Sam? Sam!" said Colby.

He ached all over, but he reached his hand out to Sam. Sam attempted to reach his hand towards Colby. Their fingertips brushed against each other, but Sam was pulled from the van, struggling and screaming. Colby heard the sound of a car door slamming and speeding off and he saw the blurry form of headlights getting further and further away as he finally lost consciousness.

Colby's eyes fluttered open, he didn't know where he was. He immediately shot up with a gasp. He was in bed. He suddenly felt a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Woah, woah, it's okay little man," said Big J. "Take it easy." He was covered in bandages.

" Sam?" said Colby, attempting to stand.

"He wasn't in the car Colby," explained Big J. "When I woke up, he was gone and you were unconscious. I had to carry you back to the base on foot."

"They took him!" said Colby. "We have to find him." Colby bolted past Big J, and stumbled. He steadied himself on the wall, his hand flying to his pounding head, which had a bandage.

" Little man, you're in no position to help Sam if you can barely stand," explained Big J. "Have a seat and we'll figure something out."

Big J helped Colby back to the bed and sat him down just as some more of Big J's crew filed into the room.