" Here's Daddio," said Clayborn. "You know, he reminds me a lot of you. He's a fighter, he tried to protect them."

Clayborn continued, panning the camera over to the next person. "And here's big bro," said Clayborn, as he showed the scared face of Gage, who had several scratches on his face.

"And of course we have, mommy dearest," said Clayborn. He panned to the terrified face of Lesa Brock. She had tears streaming down her face.

"You have a gorgeous family Colby," said Clayborn. "Be a shame if something...happened to them." Lesa let out a muffled cry as Clayborn used a gun to brush a strand of hair out of her face.Colby gripped the sofa angrily. Now this was personal.

" Think you can save them?" asked Clayborn. "Call me and we can find out."

Then the video ended. Sam was nearly knocked off of his feet as Colby stood up and raced over to his cellphone in the kitchen. His shaky hands quickly dialed the number. He put the phone to his ear, listening as it rang.

" I was expecting your call," laughed Clayborn.

" Look," said Colby. "I will give you whatever you want, do whatever you want, anything. Whatever I have to do to make you not hurt them, please."

" I'm done bargaining with you Colby," said Clayborn. "You know what I want, it's what I've always wanted. You." Colby clutched the phone tightly.

"Would you like to say hi to Mommy?" asked Clayborn.

"You son of a bitch!" said Colby. There was a shuffling sound coming from the other end of the phone.

" Colby," said Lesa. Colby felt like crying as he heard the shaky and terrified voice of his mother.

"Sweetie, listen," said Lesa. " I love you Colby, I love you so much. Do not come to Arizona, whatever happens." Colby flinched as he heard a slap and his mother screamed.

"She ruined the surprise," said Clayborn. "Meet me in Arizona and we'll have a chat, and Colby, I think you know what happens if you try anything." Then the line went dead.

"I need to leave, now," said Colby.

" I'll have us on the next flight to Arizona," said Sam, pulling up info on his phone.

"Good," said Colby. "Wait? What? No Sam!" Colby turned to his best friend. "It's too dangerous, he's after the people closest to me. You'll be directly in the line of fire."

" The Brock's are my family too," argued Sam. "I'm going! Even if I have to hop on a plane right behind yours."

Colby knew there was no arguing with Sam. He watched as Sam went upstairs to start packing. Colby once again took out his phone and dialed a number. He brought it to his ear.

" Hey, it's me," said Colby. " I need a favor."

Sam and Colby landed in Arizona super late. There weren't many people in the airport. Sam and Colby were on high alert, jumping at every little thing. This was one time where they needed to be as careful as possible. The lives of Colby's family were at stake. They carefully stepped outside the Arrival doors of the airport into the night. Colby looked around cautiously. He caught the silhouette of a black van sitting a few feet from the entrance. Sam stepped forward and Colby shot an arm out to stop him.

"Wait," said Colby, as the window to the van slowly rolled down.

"Hey little man, I thought I told you to stay out of trouble," laughed Big J, as he peeked through the window from the driver's seat.

"Hey Big J," said Colby as he and Sam walked over to the van and hopped in.

"Sup, little bro," said Big J. He looked to the blond who slid in next to Colby.  "Sam, always a pleasure."