FalseSymmetry | Flowers Gasping Under Rubble

"I accepted a decision, not an exile!"

"It's the same thing. I've decided and made it clear."

"Look, Scar. Whatever it is you want or trying to get won't cut," Xisuma tells him stiffly, "I know Grian well. He will manage to come back," he turns his back before Scar could say another word.

"Come on, False. I'm getting disgusted," he says to me.
I've never seen him this pissed off before, and quite frankly I regret having the knowledge of it.
We fly off into the clear sky as soon as I wear my elytra.

As though it may not seem like a problem, I still can't get the thought of Scar exiling someone to the back of my head. Why would he do that anyway?

I wish I could help Grian. But the truth is, it won't happen.
I think I would be too busy sparing him some time to run away.

Man, Suma does have the right to be angry.

"So...? What are you gonna do," I ask concerned, "since-y'know-this happened."
"I'll find Grian. Make sure he's okay, don't think for one second that I'm allowing this."

I swerve closer to him, "You sure bud'? Not everyone feels that way towards Grian," I tell him, "all I know is it'd be too dangerous. You might lose your way back."

Xisuma pulls out a compass, "Lodestone, should help me-or us-get back."
"If you think so then good luck, come back in one piece, please."
"Alright, meet in the barge at dawn," Xisuma swiftly flies away from me.

I'm worried for what might happen to him.

|Xisumavoid|

What is Scar planning? If there was some explanation I would love to hear it right now. Why? What clicked in his head to do something like this?
Whatever it is, I'll know.

"Hey, Xisuma!"
I look behind me to see Jevin flying towards me, "Oh, hey Jev. Do you need something?"
"Yes...actually, no. I don't."
"You're here for Grian too, huh?"
"I-Uhh," Jevin's eyes widen and look to the side, "it's easy to tell, isn't it."

Well, Jevin. Yes. Yes, it is; you have a compass leading to what seems to be a lodestone; the things that you have in your hands are invisibility potions and a sword.

"And Zedaph?" I ask Jevin, looking below him.
"Do you mind company?"
"Not at all, but do you have a plan?"
Jevin didn't answer, "Do you?" I stay silent.

So...summary? Three dudes going to look for an exiled person plan-less.

Great.