"Well while you're here regina, you'll take orders from me,"

Start from the beginning

"If that's what you think you need to do sweetheart," mom said and I looked at dad.

"Is there a problem dad?" I asked

He looked at mom before shaking his head.

"Everything is fine," he said as she gave him the 'believe in her and let her do what she thinks is best' eyes.

"Okay is there anything anyone has to say" I asked

"No" they answered and I nod.

"Okay, meeting dismissed" I said before standing from my seat.

I placed a kiss on both my parent's foreheads before leaving the room. Saige and Xaiver were making out on the love couch downstairs.

I cleared my throat loudly and they broke apart as the door of dad's office opened again. I looked at Saige and she climbed off his lap before standing.

I made my way down the stairs and walked to the main door. After exiting the house I saw Laura talking on her phone by her car.

As I got closer to her I could hear her cursing the person on other the end. "Well mom, you win fuck this," she said angrily.

She hung up before throwing the phone to the ground. "Fuck" she shouted while curling her hands into fists.

"Laura," I said while taking her hands into mine.

"Calm down it's okay," I said as she tried pulling away.

She has a very bad temper and loses her shit very quickly.

"Baby just calm down what's wrong?" I asked and she pulled away from my hold

"Laura talk to me-"

"I have to go," she said and I sighed. She got into her car and drove off.

I run my fingers through my hair and walked over to my car. I got in and drove home.

••°••

"He refuses to have a meeting with you" Anita said

"What?" I asked and she shifted on her other heel.

"He doesn't want to meet with you" she said

"Fine, if Lorenzo doesn't want come to me I'll go to him," I whispered while standing up.

"What should we do now Regina?" Kevin asked.

"Find his location and get back to me,"

"But Regina that's not-"

"Find him and do as I said," I said and they nod.

"You may leave" I said and they exit my office.

I heard gunshots outside my office and I jumped up and grabbed my gun

My door opened and Royalty walked in while pointing a gun at me. I pulled the trigger and the bullet pass her face a few inches away.