chapter (34) whipping

Support to my new book..
Prince love with a secret girl.
In this story avneet was a maid in Siddharth's palace.. yah he is a crown prince...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.

.
.
..

.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.

Due to green flash all are become invisible and they comes to their responsible places but Aladdin didn't because that flesh did not flash on him..

Ala- ye sub kaha hei..?? Or nakchadi.!!!
Agar usse kuch hogaya to..
( His eyes already moisten)
Me..me.. Mehel me .. ha muje waha jaana hoga .

Yasmeen comes to a old room with help of that magic . Zafar and jinnu go to their room.(. Yasmine was in palace only but in a old storeroom. zafar and jinnu comes to their room but yesmine was in somewhere) Yasmine Brock down on the floor and start crying violencely..

Yas- ya..ya Allah.. sub..sub.. meri vajase huwa hei.... I fired my everything my happiness, my love ,trust ,friendship all I trust that bloody Best...

Then she remembers something . Some hours Ago she go to Ali's room to check then she found a handmade bracelet which she present to Aladdin 2,3 years before when they are best friends.
That time her eyes become moist due to those memories.

Yas- Wo..wo.. that bracelet made by me.. how ?? how its goes to Ali.. ??

Then she remember so many things about Ali after 1 year of Thet incident Ali comes to Baghdad and his behaviour full upside down with Aladdin..

One day Yasmin ignore him and start going towards royal court then her leg slip that time Ali hold her shoulder then she felt Aladdin. many time his small touches felt her like that.

One day she saw his eye colour changed suddenly. she ignore that after sometime she again note that his eye colour change to normal.

When Aladdin propose her then he gave a necklace to her Ali saw that necklace face changed to emotional look..

Many time Yasmin note that Aladdin admiring rukhsar with emotional eyes.

All incidence start rolling on her mind.

One year before how her mother ,queen of Baghdad announce to whipp Aladdin 100 times how he beer all the pain, all

Flashback.....*************************

Queens announce to beat him using whipp Aladdin hundred times.. but yesmine did not agree to her.. but all ministers and whole Baghdad's people agree so she didn't had a choice. after 100 times whipping him in front of whole Baghdad, he lost his balance and fail on the ground after sometime soldiers bring him to jail yasmine can't hold hrr emotions so go to Aladdin..

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें