And while Cathy was looking at all of them, Lina could only stare at one.

A weird feeling washed over her, she couldn't point her finger at if it was good or bad.

It stressed Catalina to not know what she felt.

So much that her pulse was rushing and throbbing in her head. Her face was getting warm, as she forgot to breathe.

How dare this girl confuse her like that.

"I don't like the one in green," Lina decided, "let's go to arts."

With that she dragged Cathy away.

--------------

"So, today, class. We will be welcoming Anne Boleyn. Please, introduce yourself," the teacher spoke up to ge the class' attention.

"Hi, I'm Anne, me and my cousins just switched schools, I'm sure you'll meet them throughout the day. I like art and reading, so that's fun," Anne grinned at the front.

"Ugh," Lina groaned, "why is everyone so obsessed with her already?" she whispered to Cathy who really didn't seem to mind Anne.

Anne didn't hear that, but when she looked around the room, her eyes landed on Catalina for longer than the others.

"There's a desk free behind Catherine of Aragon and Catherine Parr." the teacher said, slowly starting to regret the seating.

Catalina and Cathy raised their hands for Anne to spot them, "my name is still Catalina, Sir," she said dryly.

Anne fought a smile, while walking to her new desk. Catalina. That name wasn't leaving her head for a while.

--------------

"No, but she is so pretty! And smart and she's good in arts. Oh, and she can focus on tasks like really well! And-" Anne's rambling was cut off by Jane, "I met a really cute girl today too and you don't see me talking nonstop about her, do you? Anne, did you sleep last night?"

"You've been writing for ten minutes! You wrote five pages! What are you writing about, huh? Huh?" Anne pushed.

"I'm writing about the cute girl from maths..." Jane admitted, "but you could be doing that too!"

"But that's stupid! I just think I've seen her before somewhere!"

--------------

"So why are you hating that new girl again, Aragon? She seems nice," Anna asked.

"I don't know, I just don't like her. I feel like I've seen her before and it's annoying that I don't know from where," she responded, dead serious with her reasoning.

"Hah- you're not for real, right? That's why you hate her?" Anna laughed full heartedly.

Cathy couldn't help, but join in.

And with this, Lina felt kind of dumb. "I am going to go to the bathroom," she stated, her voice lacking any and all emotions.

And off she went.

--------------

"Oh my- okay, bye. I'll try to talk to her!" Anne speedwalked after Catalina, attempting to not get noticed by the latter.

Anne's heart was pounding out of her chest, she was actually, really gonna do it!

She could physically feel the stares of her proud cousins and new fans dig into her back.