¹⁵Epilogue

Time flies so fast. In the blink of an eye, it was already four years later.

Today, Qiao Jing Jing, who was filming in Hengdian, received a call from Yu Tu, who was calling from where he was on a work trip.

Yu Tu said over the phone, "I went to the canteen at noon today to have lunch. There were two young girls lined up in front of me who are from another institution. I heard them talking about me."

Qiao Jing Jing snorted: "You have fans now, too. Are you showing off to me?"

Shortly before their wedding, Yu Tu was appointed as one of the deputy chief designers of the first asteroid probe. Then the year before he was appointed as the chief designer of the Deities probe. As one of the youngest chief designers in the field of aerospace, he also had many young admirers.

"There is no way I would dare show off in front of you when it comes to fans?" Yu Tu laughed. "I heard one of the girls say that she is disillusioned with me."

Qiao Jing Jing was suddenly curious, "What did you do to make her feel disillusioned?"

"She said; 'I ran into Chief Yu outside the meeting room today. I didn't expect that Chief Yu, who seems like a learned person, would actually have a female celebrity as his phone's wallpaper'."

Qiao Jing Jing: "......"

Yu Tu sighed and said, "Fortunately, she and I don't have to interact much. Otherwise she would find out that I change the photo of this female celebrity every week."

Qiao Jing Jing laughed out loud. "Those two young girls must have been very focused when they were in school and never paid attention to gossip. Did you explain yourself afterwards?"

After the two girls finished paying for their meals, when they turned around and saw him, they were stunned and very embarrassed. Yu Tu had originally intended to just nod his head and let it pass, but while eating his lunch, he changed his mind and felt that he could not let his image be tarnished.

"After I finished eating, I saw them again at the doorway. I deliberately walked up to them and said to them, 'The one in the wallpaper photo on my mobile phone is my wife'."

"Chief Yu, you are so childish." Qiao Jing Jing laughed irrepressibly on her end of the phone.

"But I think they don't seem to believe me." The childish Chief Yu said, "So, do you want to help me confirm it?"

"How do I confirm this? Post something in Weibo?" Qiao Jing Jing did not to know whether to laugh or cry.

"No need to do that, but perhaps you can come to visit me, and, in passing, watch a rocket launch? Isn't your drama going to finish filming soon?"

"Ah?" Qiao Jing Jing was stunned, but quickly responded, "Can I go? Are you at the rocket launch site? I want to go! Where are you? Can you tell me now?"

The other end was amused with her series of questions. He explained, "You can come. This time the institution is organizing a site- visit event for family members.

"I am in in Hainan."

How can watching a rocket launch be done "in passing"? Obviously the thing she was actually just going to do "in passing" was to see Teacher Yu. → _ →

Half a month later, Hainan.

Qiao Jing Jing arrived in Hainan two days later than she had originally planned. Nothing could be done about it; because of bad weather, they were unable to shoot outdoor scenes, so filming finished two days late. When the plane landed at Haikou Meilan Airport, she immediately sent a WeChat message to Yu Tu.