Chapter 22

Qiao Jing Jing quietly withdrew her small probing claws and meekly followed Yu Tu to play ranked match for two days.

In the blink of an eye, it was the KPL (King Pro League) final.

The start time for the final was 3pm but Qiao Jing Jing was already waiting in the audio-visual room at 2:30pm. She turned on the live stream platform first and then pulled Yu Tu along to study which team to place the coins on.

The two teams in this final were Luo Shen and Tian Gong. Xia Xue, the professional player Qiao Jing Jing liked was in team Tian Gong.

Hence for sentimental reason, she ought to support Tian Gong.

But she has 100,000 coins, which she had painstakingly accumulated through playing ranked and casual match every day. Such a huge amount, so she cannot act impetuously. Because of this, she carefully read a pile of pre-game reports and gossips, and also peeped at teacher Yu who was next to her.

She happened to see teacher Yu placed all the coins on Luo Shen.

"You placed all on Luo Shen?"

"They are in better condition and also have more experience after being the champion in the spring season competition."

Qiao Jing Jing was not convicted and said: "Xia Xue is also in very good condition."

So it was not pleasant to the eyes. Yu Tu said: "If you want to win, place them on Luo Shen. The probability is high. If you want to support your idol, then place them on Tian Gong."

"That will not do." Qiao Jing Jing appeared serious, "I am a rational person when it comes to celebrities fangirling."

Should she trust her idol or godly student?

"Forget it, I will place them on Tian Gong. Otherwise, it is so boring for us to place them all on Luo Shen." After Qiao Jing Jing finished placing them, an idea popped up in her mind, so she enthusiastically proposed, "How about we also make a bet? Whichever team lost will have to agree to the other party's request? More interesting ah."

Yu Tu was already used to her endless stream of new ideas so he said, "Okay."

He pointed to the big screen, "Starting now."

At three o'clock sharp, the competition officially started.

After all it was the final, so the match was dazzling and exceptionally intense. Initially, Qiao Jing Jing was well-behaved and sat together with Yu Tu on the sofa. While watching, she slipped down to sit on the carpet. Hugging her knees, she was unable to take her eyes off the screen.

In the first three games, Luo Shen and Tian Gong scored 2:1. Qiao Jing Jing was a little nervous. The final is a seven-game four-win system. If Tian Gong is to lose another game, it will be difficult to make a comeback.

Fortunately, Tian Gong started very smoothly in the fourth game, profiting from two consecutive team battles. In the second team battle, Snowy even obtained continuous triple victory. The heart of a fan like Qiao Jing Jing practically exploded.

"Snowy is so awesome! I would have died a hundred times."

After all, Luo Shen was the champion in the spring season competition. Hence, they were calm and unhurried in the face of such disadvantage. Soon after they set up ambush beautifully in the next team battle, closely followed by seizing the lead again and immediately drew on the currency.

The situation immediately became complicated again.

Qiao Jing Jing's heart was on tenterhooks once again. She turned her head and asked Yu Tu, "Luo Shen is really very stable, you think..."