Chapter 6

Yu Tu immediately typed a "?" over.

Qiao Jing Jing was holding her mobile phone. The more she thought about it, the more she felt her request was a stroke of genius. She had discovered that, although Yu Tu was also at diamond level, his skill was much higher than big sister Ling's hubby, A Guo. If she followed him to play, she would improve even faster than if she followed A Guo. If he could also specially teach her like A Guo, then she would definitely improve at lightning speed.

But how could she convince Yu Tu to coach her, this "stranger"?

This type of man that Yu Tu was, who even rejected her in the past, was really very hard to deal with.

Qiao Jing Jing was not in a hurry to reply to him. Holding the phone, she walked two rounds in the living room, and then she called Xiao Zhu: "Xiao Zhu, get Dan Dan to help me do up a poster immediately. The content is that a company is organizing a King of Glory staff competition. Just make up a company name, but make it a bit classy, the kind that seems very trendy. Give it to me in ten minutes."

Xiao Zhu felt this artist of hers had been making very strange requests recently. Still, she went and did what she was told.

Ten minutes later, Qiao Jing Jing sent the poster that Dan Dan had hurriedly done up over to Yu Tu.

"My workplace will be holding a King of Glory competition. I want to win and win it nicely, as it will help me with my work in the future."

Yu Tu: . . . 

Qiao Jing Jing: Don't tell me your company doesn't organize any sort of events?

Yu Tu: Does a reading aloud competition count?

Qiao Jing Jing: . . .

Qiao Jing Jing was curious as to where he is working. Didn't he study finance when he was in university? Weren't those investment banks very fashionable. Why would they hold a reading aloud competition?

But now was not the time to satisfy her curiosity.

"I've signed up, but I actually don't know how to play at all, and I also cannot let my colleagues find out that I simply don't know how to play."

"I think it'll be better if you find someone else. I might stop playing this game at any time."

Qiao Jing Jing was surprised: "Why?"

Yu Tu felt a little irritated that he would actually chat for so long with an online friend whom he did not even know when he added, but out of courtesy, he still explained a bit: "I am currently on vacation, but it can come to an end any time. Moreover, I've actually haven't played for very long."

Hadn't played for very long and he was already so awesome? Qiao Jing Jing got even more excited. Did that mean she also had hopes of being that awesome? Speaking of which, back then, although her grades were not as good as Yu Tu's, after some hard work later, she has made it into the second tier.

Qiao Jing Jing's eyes shone.: "Then when we play normally, can you give me more pointers? For example, tell me what I did wrong and what I should do? That will be okay, right? When you don't play anymore, then I'll go find someone else."

Qiao Jing Jing: "Jade Rabbit God, please!"

After a long pause, Yu Tu finally answered: "Okay."

Qiao Jing Jing made a fist.

Ok! She'd take things slowly. Since he had agreed to the first step, the second step would not be far away!

Wait, what was her second step???

However, Qiao Jing Jing subconsciously skipped over this question, smilingly typing: "Let's start right away!"

Without waiting for him to reply, Qiao Jing Jing immediately switched to the game interface and then sent the invitation directly to his QQ.