"But what if the news is leaked midway? What are you going to do then?"

"It will depend on when it is leaked." They really gone on to chat about many different, random things later last night. Yu Tu said in a serious manner, "If it is leaked relatively early, we will change and have a different wedding. If it is leaked when the wedding is held, we will immediately run away. We will wait until, Teacher, you have finished presiding over everyone else's ceremony and then we'll find a place for you to witness ours."

Professor Zhang was simply flabbergasted: "Are you planning for a wedding or guerrilla fighting? That's just nonsense talk."

Yes, this was precisely Miss Qiao's nonsense talk.

Yu Tu couldn't help but laugh.

Only then, Professor Zhang realized that he had been led along and played around with. He couldn't help feeling annoyed, yet finding it funny. He looked at his favorite student, who was in high spirits now, and his heart felt content. "I am very happy that you're finally going to go through this important event in your life. Xiao Qiao is a good girl, treat her well."

Yu Tu put away his smile and said seriously, "I will."

In the spring of March, the weather was sunny and cloudless. Flowers blossomed in the warm spring.

Early in the morning, a sign "Aerospace Love" was erected at the entrance of a certain newly built five-star hotel in a suburb district. Today, twenty newlyweds from Shanghai Aerospace Group were holding their wedding ceremony here.

At 9:00 in the morning, in the romantic and festive resting lounge, the newlyweds were putting on makeup and doing styling according to the arrangements of the wedding volunteers. They were waiting to go and take part in the wedding ceremony that was to be held on the lawn at 10.10.

In the midst of the bustle and noise, probably the newlywed pair outside, in front of the French windows of the innermost of the lounge, were the only set who were especially quiet. Their backs were to the lounge, and they were sitting on the grass outside the French windows. They were drinking tea leisurely, looking at their mobile phones, and whispering together most of the time.

Xiao Li, a young volunteer, glanced at them a few times and could not resist running over and saying shyly, "Chief Yu, Miss Qiao, if you need anything, just call me."

"Okay." The bride smiled politely at her through her thin veil.

Xiao Li was somewhat dazzled. She did not know what material had been used to make her white wedding dress, but the whole person seemed to glow under the sunlight.

"But we are all done." The bride said softly, "I woke up especially early today. We also took a lot of wedding photos outside just a moment ago. Later when our parents return from the exhibition hall, we will go out again and take photos for a while."

The Aerospace Group's group wedding arrangements were particularly thoughtful. Early this morning, friends and relatives were taken to watch an air show and would not get to the hotel until about 9.30.

"They should be arriving soon." Xiao Li looked at her and unconsciously lowered her voice. "We only knew today that you are also taking part in the wedding. Truly, it was very shocking. You can rest assured that all our staff will keep it confidential."

"Thank you, sorry to inconvenience you." This time it was the handsome groom who thanked her.

"You're welcome, you're most welcome. We should do that." Xiao Li quickly waved her hand and asked in a concerned voice, "Did anyone notice you when you came in just now?"

"We came in quietly from that door." The bride pointed at a side door. "They were all preoccupied with putting on makeup. Moreover when you're getting married, you don't pay attention to other people."