55

"It looks awesome in here", Renjun complimented.

Ezra smiled at him. "Thank you, I did it."

"Me and Mina helped!"

"Fine, I had help but it was my idea."

"Everything looks so good", Haechan said, staring at the display case filled with pride-themed treats.

Imina chuckled, reaching behind her to get the special cupcake she made for the boy.

His eyes widened when he saw it. It was blue, pink, and purple tye-dye cupcake with marbled frosting of the same colors and a chocolate bi pride flag on top.

Haechan put the cupcake down and strangled the girl in a hug that she happily returned. She giggled when he kissed her cheek.

When he pulled away, he wouldn't make eye contact with anyone and then he wiped his face.

"Are you crying?" Renjun asked, trying to look at him.

"No."

Imina, Jaemin, and Chenle cooed, bringing him into a hug that started a group hug.

Russell brought out the other custom cupcakes Imina had made for Jaemin, Renjun, and Chenle. She still didn't know about Mark but offered him a rainbow cupcake that he accepted with a smile.

Since T's favorite dessert was brownies, Imina made them, frosting it in the colors of a non-binary pride flag. Imina had sent them a picture and got a reply of them screaming and saying they were on their way.

Throughout the month, the older boys had come in, all overjoyed with the bakery and what the girl had made for them.

They'd also thanked and hugged Russell and Ezra after the boys complained that their efforts weren't being acknowledged.

"I'm here!" T announced a few minutes later. They pushed through the group of boys until they came face-to-face with Imina, eyes wide in excitement. "Where's my brownie?"

Imina gave it to them and they jumped up and down in excitedly. "Look Mark!"

Mark chuckled, finding his significant other so cute. He kissed their cheek and watched their face turn red, not expecting it.

As Imina watched her friends enjoy their desserts, she felt someone hug her from behind. She leaned against them to see who it was and confirmed that it was Jisung.

"I made something for you too", she told him quietly and went to get the box of mini chocolate-filled croissants.

She laughed when Jisungs eyes lit up at the sight. Jisung quickly ate three and then offered one to Imina, holding it in front of her mouth. She took a bite and then pulled away, getting a bite of chocolate on her mouth that she kicked off, blushing at the prospect of someone watching her.

"You're so cute", Jisung said and surprised her with a kiss.

Then Imina looked at their friends who were staring at them with amused smiles on their faces while Jaemin just smiled normally. Imina turned around and hide her face in her boyfriends chest.

"Incoming", Russell said, nodding to the front where Daniel walked in.

Ezra looked up and smiled, trying to ignore the audience he knew he had.

"Hi people", Daniel said to the group.

"Hi."

"Everything looks so good. Imina, Ezra said your specialty is cupcakes."

"Mhm, I made...a decent amount of these and experimented with a few flavors."

"Did you make anything with strawberry?"