13

"I thought you forgot about that", Jisung sighed, dragging himself into the ice cream shop.

"Why are you all here?" A familiar voice whined.

Jisung looked up to see his friends, sitting at a table near the counter and Haechan behind the counter looking upset.

Imina answered,"We wanted ice cream."

"I know. You guys make me do my job. Especially you, sundae lover!"

Jeno just stuck his out at him before proceeding to eat his ice cream.

"Please tell me neither of you are ordering a banana split", Haechan said, desperation showing.

Imina smirked and watched the fear take over the male's face. Being thoroughly amused, she started laughing. "Oh, next time, I might actually do that but not today. I'll have the Caramel Choco Coffee in a cup."

"How many scoops?"

"Two."

He scooped her ice cream and then gave it to the girl and looked at his friend. "Jisung, you?"

"Strawberry Cheesecake in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone."

"The one with sprinkles?"

He nodded.

"How many scoops?"

"Two, also."

Haechan sighed as he began scooping the ice cream. After giving Jisung his ice cream, they moved to the register. "Who's paying?"

"We're using Jisung's money", Imina grinned, happily.

All his friends were taken off-guard.

"How did this happen?"

The peach-haired boy took a moment to answer. "I was slow."

"Should we start charging you?"

"Please don't."

After Jisung paid, Haechan asked, "Are you leaving now?"

"No, we'll stay", Imina said, moving a chair to their table and sitting down.

Jisung sighed and moved to the other side of the table and grabbed a chair for him to sit on.

"Put those back", Haechan told them.

"Want us to clean up too?" Imina asked, eating her ice cream.

"Watch it."

The girl chuckled.

"Are you being nice, Haechan?" An older boy asked, emerging from the back.

"I am nice."

"Jaemin, is he nice?"

Jaemin shrugged and laughed at the glare he received from his best friend. "He's actually nice. Just blunt and sassy."

"Who are the new people?"

"Hi, my name's Imina. Who are you, curious stranger?"

He chuckled. "My name's Jungwoo. I'm their friend and hopefully now, yours too?"

Imina smiled. "I'm okay with that." She turned and pointed to the peach-haired boy across from her. "And that's Jisung. He's a little awkward."

"Hey!" Jisung then looked at the older boy and smiled. "Nice to meet you, too."

"Your friends are so polite", Jungwoo commented to Haechan. "Unlike you."

"I love him."

"You love all these soft people, don't you?"