"Where is it?" I shoot back at Mace.

"It's West, like really West. Almost at the coast," he explains. "It's about four hours from here."

I hum and nod. "Okay."

"I've just told the pack to come back," Nella says and I grip her fingers that are still on my shoulder.

"What's the plan?" Alfie asks from over Mace's shoulder.

"Use the witches power to create a forcefield like we did with Pandora, mask our scents so I can sneak into the building to find Kassian. Then wolves stay at bay, if shit kicks off, you kill everyone in sight. That is an order." My voice is low and determined. I even scare myself with my own intent but there isn't any other way out of this.

It's either kill or be killed. Especially with rogues. They don't care who they hurt, they just want revenge. Power. They will do anything to stop it. And I will do anything to get Kassian home.

"We've got this, Cleo," Hope offers. "And so do you."

"I know we do," I say with pure confidence. "I'm going to ring Fran and let them know the plan. When the pack gets back can you explain the mission, similar to the one with Pandora and the witches will need to get together and practice masking our scents before we take off."

I push the chair out from underneath me and stand to face Nella. She nods in my direction. "Of course, I'll get on it now. They'll know what to do. I believe in them."

"Me too," I agree before grabbing my phone and heading out of the kitchen.

Within an hour the pack are back at the house, we're getting ready to leave for our mission. Bringing everyone up to speed with what's about to happen, what role they all play and what to do in case things get ugly.

I walk through the sea of people in our kitchen and spot a familiar set of blonde hair. His light blue eyes catch my attention and I walk straight towards him. "Thank you for coming," I say as I push through the crowd.

"That's what ally packs do, they help each other," he responds. "Stop thanking us for doing the bare minimum. We're going to be here until we know that he's safely back home. We will not give up, we will not stop."

The corners of my mouth flick into a small smile. "Okay but when Kassian gets home, I'm sure he's going to be singing your praises too."

"Guess I'll have to tell him that in person," he says strongly. "Do you need help getting into the building whilst everyone else holds the fort?"

I nod. "Yeah, I need someone to keep an eye out. Kassian might be tied to multiple chains, inside doors with locks. I can't have eyes in the back of my head whilst getting him out."

"Then I'll help you," he stands tall. "You're risking your own life going in there alone. At least if I come with you, I can stand by and help if anything happens."

"I appreciate it."

It doesn't take long to get the pack together and head in the direction of the warehouse, we get there in good time. My mind is focused and I can only think of one thing, Kassian. The longer we leave it, the more danger he is in. I don't want to be too late. We can't be too late.

We settle back, the witches already covered our scents with their magic. They create a forcefield and we stay behind them, making sure that everything is secure and we are ready to go.

I look towards the clock tower and then back to the gloomy building, I know that he's in that room. He could see out that window, unless they've moved him, he should be there.