▬▬▬▬

Jing Jing: crying.jpg

Jing Jing: Don't want to voice chat. My throat hurts.

Yu Tu: What happened?

Jing Jing: There was an outburst scene today. The director was dissatisfied the whole time. NG'd many times.

Jing Jing: Been a long time since I NG'd so many times. It was so embarrassing.

Jing Jing: lying on the floor crying.jpg

Yu Tu: Well.

Yu Tu: Did the scene get the pass yet?

Jing Jing: Passed, but a bit dejected, so I'm seeking comfort >_<

Yu Tu: As long as you're successful in the end, that is good.

Jing Jing: ...Your comfort is too perfunctory...

Yu Tu: Failure is a common occurrence for us. I can't think of anything to say at such short notice. Maybe you should think of it this way. At least you don't waste taxpayers' money.

Jing Jing: emmmm~~~

Jing Jing: Teacher Yu, don't be too stressed.

Jing Jing: It goes without saying your work is very complex and difficult. It also goes without saying that science advances forward after countless failures.

Yu Tu, who was holding his phone, couldn't help but smile. The tiredness on his face all of a sudden relaxed.

With Guan Zai away, he was really quite stressed. The problems he ran into recently were very complicated. He had tried many methods but still could not solve them.

But how could his girlfriend be so smart?

Yu Tu: So it's the same for you. In any industry, it is very difficult to make a breakthrough.

Jing Jing: Ah O(∩_∩)O~~~~

Jing Jing: Let's work hard together.

Qiao Jing Jing held her mobile phone and rolled on the bed. She felt that she and Teacher Yu were already soul mates. Wasn't she super considerate to comfort her boyfriend, who was feeling down?

Yu Tu: Miss Qiao, I've a question.

Yu Tu: The NG would not be a kiss scene, right?

Jing Jing: ......

Okay, this boyfriend who felt down did not exist =-=

Teacher Yu was not that kind of person. He could recover very quickly!

▬▬▬▬

Jing Jing: Hello.gif

After more than half an hour.

Yu Tu: I was playing basketball just now.

Jing Jing: Playing basketball so late.

Yu Tu: Played with colleagues after work.

Jing Jing: Take a selfie, I want to see what you look like when you play basketball>_<

After a while.

Yu Tu: Photo.jpg

Yu Tu: I don't know how to take selfies. I asked my colleague to take the photo.