Big Sister Ling: I now feel that your Teacher Yu will not be successful in the entertainment industry.

Jing Jing: How dare you! Don't tell me you don't think he's not more handsome than all the A-list male artists?!

Big Sister Ling: But don't you notice that he has special invisible effect?

Jing Jing: O_O What?

Big Sister Ling: Just see how previously he went to your house every day for more than a month but was not photographed. Of course, the both of you seldom went out together, so not getting photographed is still justifiable. But both of you were so open and obvious in your hometown, yet still no one leaked the news?

Big Sister Ling: My public relations contingency plan has been in vain.

Big Sister Ling: lonely.jpg

Yu Tu clicked open the picture and finished reading it.

Jing Jing: It is a little strange that none of our classmates actually leaked the news.

Yu Tu: That day when I went back to take your coat and car key, I gave everyone a red packet.

Jing Jing: (Surprised) Why didn't you and Pei Pei tell me?

Jing Jing: No wonder you were gone for quite a long time.

Jing Jing: =-= How much in red packets did you give out?

Yu Tu: Nearly a month's salary?

Jing Jing: ...

Jing Jing: Might as well have let them expose us!

Jing Jing: Are you foolish?

Jing Jing: angry.jpg

Yu Tu couldn't help but laugh.

Yu Tu: Then, I'll deduct the sum from the bride-price in the future?

Jing Jing: ......

Jing Jing: Goodbye =-=

▬▬▬▬

Jing Jing: I just finished work and saw your message ~~~ are you asleep yet? ~

Yu Tu: I am writing a letter.

Jing Jing: Oh, immigration to Mars?

Yu Tu took a photo of the letter paper and sent it over.

Qiao Jing Jing looked at it for a while.

Jing Jing: Yu Xiao Qiao?

Jing Jing: ... what is this =-=

Yu Tu: Numbers and data are too boring. If I make up a protagonist and use her perspective to describe things, you might find it more interesting?

Jing Jing: Thanks for the hard work!

Jing Jing: So you put our two family names together? That's too arbitrary. . .

Yu Tu: Immigration to Mars is still a long way to go, so the protagonist should be our descendant. The possibility of being called this name is not arbitrary.

Jing Jing: =-=

Yesterday was bride-price, today was descendants...

Jing Jing: Focus on writing the letter. Don't indulge in flights of fancy.