Chapter 27.

Luke's POV
"He... He used to abuse me and my mom as well as my brothers." I said. All those memories came flooding in my head and I started to tear up. Michelle came up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and she pulled back. I wipe the tears that were already coming out.
"So... where is he?" She asked.
"He died two years ago." I said.
"But wait. Aren't I meeting your dad?" She asked. I nodded.
"So he is alive?" She asked. I nodded.
"Do you mind if you explain everything? I am so confused." I nodded and she sat on a swing and I sat next to her.
"Before you can explain. When are going to tell me the third reason on why you bullied me?" She asked.
"Today. But I'll get there." I said. She nodded and I started to explain everything.
"When I was about 5 years old Gerard, that was my step fathers name would constantly come home drunk. My mom would always yell at him for being drunk and he would hit her and say he doesn't care. I would come downstairs with my two brothers to where they were and I would yell at him asking him why is he hitting my mom. My mom would tell me and my brothers to leave but Gerard punched my brothers and I. I told him I hate him and ran upstairs. My brothers, Ben and Jack would always hug me telling me everything is okay. I knew that was a lie. One day Gerard wasn't drunk and he would play with me, watch movies with me, do everything with me and that's when he put these swings. But later on the day he came home drunk and would abuse me saying that my brothers and I aren't his sons and I had to ruin his life. My mom would stop him but only ends up with him beating her up." I paused for a minute and wiped the tears. Michelle took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Every year he would get worse and I started learning from him. I would go to school and beat everyone that annoys me. I would start bullying people. Like I told you I wanted people to feel the pain. I still have scars when he would kick me or punch me in the stomach. Then on my 13th birthday Gerard was taking this drug and he was coughing a lot that he ended up choking and he got sent to the hospital. The drug was very strong and later on that day he died. The drug had something in it that could kill you. I was happy that he died. I didn't even go to his funeral. It was all bad. The abuse in my house. I don't know why but my mom still loves him even though he would abuse her everyday. When I turned 14 I went to this party and got drunk. See all these things I was doing was from learning from Gerard. I found out that he wasn't my real dad because when I was 16 I saw a guy talking to my mom saying that he was back for his sons. I went to where they were and then my mom did a lot of explaining. Gerard wasn't my real dad like I thought he was. My real dad is Andrew. Now that I'm 18 I still get drunk and bully people for no reason. That was until I met you. You were beautiful. Gorgeous. I can't even explain. I wanted you to feel pain like I did. I don't know why. I also wanted your attention. But now I don't drink nor do I bully people." I said. Michelle smiled.

"You know you could've just said hi. That's it." she said. I nodded and let go of her hand and we both started swinging. We laughed and then Michelle stopped swinging. I also stopped and I grabbed her chin and pressed my lips to hers. Michelle kissed back and wrapped her hands around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. Michelle pulled away and she smiled.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I asked.
"Yes." she said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. Michelle took her phone out and checked the time. Michelle got up and I pouted.
"I gotta go. It's getting late. Jesus is leaving in 2 days. Might as well spend those two days with him. Sorry. But I'll text you. Love you. Oh and I still didn't forget that I was meeting your parents." she said. Fuck. I totally forgot. But now that she said it I remember. It's in 3 days.

I got up and I took her hand.
"I'll go with you. I love you too. Oh and 3 days." I said. She nodded and we walked together to her house since it's not very far from mine.

Once we got to her place I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her to text me and she nodded going inside her house. I walked back my house. Once I got there I went inside and to my living room and inside my living room I saw Michael sitting on my couch. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.
"What do you want?" I asked rudely.
"I want to be friends with Michelle."
Michael's POV
Ever since my girlfriend, Rebecca, told me at the beach that she found her friend from New Jersey I haven't done anything to her friend. Her friend was...Michelle. I didn't want to break up with Rebecca just because I am bullying Michelle. Either way Rebecca will find out. I decided to be friends with Michelle. I mean I never had a reason to bully her. It was all Luke's idea. I just went along with it. Well I also didn't know why I bullied her after Luke and Calum became her friend. I went to Luke's house and when I knocked Liz opened it and told me Luke wasn't here so I waited for him to come. About 5 minutes later the door opened. Luke came in. He saw me and raised an eyebrow crossing his arms.
"What do you want?" He asked rudely.
"I want to be friends with Michelle." I said. Luke gave me a confused look.
"You want to be friends with my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.
"I... Her friend, Rebecca, the one from the beach is my girlfriend and when she told me about Michelle I got a little bit mad. But the thing is I didn't want to break up with her just because I wanted to continue to bully Michelle. Honestly it was all your idea. I just went along with it. But I still don't know why I bullied her after you became friends with her. When I first saw Michelle I was like,'oh hey maybe I should be friends with her considering she is new here.' But then that was when you had to bully her. I was thinking about it and I have made my decision and I want to be friends with Michelle." I said. Luke just stared at me and then spoke.
"Okay. You can apologize to her in 4 days when I take her out on a date to the Amusement Park." he said. I nodded and smiled.
"Hey listen, thanks for not getting mad. I'm also sorry for not listening to you. Michelle seems like a cool girl. You really love her don't you?" I said. Luke nodded and was about to speak when Calum walked in the door and glared at me.
"What's he doing here?" He asked rudely.
"Relax Calum. Michael is here to tell me he wants to be friends with Michelle. And to apologize." Luke said.
"Yea. I'm sorry guys for everything. I hope we can be friends again." I said. I still remember everything we did when we were friends. I guess we are friends. I don't know.
"Yea. We are friends. Now let's play FIFA!!" Calum yelled going to take a controller. Luke chuckled and I laughed joining Calum. This is what I needed. I needed my friends back. I needed to stop bullying Michelle for no reason. I needed everything back. And now I have it. I love this day. It brings back memories when we were young. I just need one thing back though. I need to be friends with Michelle. Well I want to I don't need to.