Chapter 18

Michelle's POV
"Really?!" I asked. They all nodded and Luke and Calum came in the living room. They all looked at Luke and Calum.
"They are giving you guys a chance." I told them. They smiled and all of us came into a group hug and after that Nathaly, Rosemary, Ashton, and Derek apologized to me and said they were happy I was happy again for once in my life.
"Oh and Michelle I would like to present to you my friend Caroline." Derek said. Caroline said hi to me and I gave her hug.
"Wait isn't she the one who came with you when you yelled at me in the coffee shop?" I asked. He nodded and apologized for that. After all of the apologies and hugs and everything we've decided to go to the beach. Luke and Calum left to go get their things and I went to my room and grabbed extra clothes and put it in my bag. I put on my bikini and put on shorts and a tank top on top on my bikini. I grabbed my towel and put it in my bag, I put my sandals on and grabbed my phone,and headphones and left to Jesus' room.
"Hey. Do you want to come to the beach with all of us?" I asked.
"Yea sure. I'll be ready in 5 minutes." Jesus said. I nodded and left downstairs where Rosemary was waiting.
"Look Rosemary I'm sorry for ignoring you when you didn't have anything to with this. Although you were in Ashton's side." I said. She smiled and hugged me.
"I'm sorry as well." she said. I pulled away and saw Jesus waiting for us.
"Are we going?" He asked.
"We are waiting for Luke." I said. We went outside to wait for Luke and I was listening to music. I hear the car horn and Rosemary gets up along with me and Jesus. Luke opened the passenger door and then when I sat down he closed it. Rosemary and Jesus got inside and we drove off to Calum's house. During the ride Luke grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. Luke honked and Calum got out of his house and got in the car.
"Now off to the beach. Where everybody is waiting for us." Calum said. Calum looked at Jesus and Calum looked at me confused.
"Right I forgot to introduce you guys. Jesus this is Luke my boyfriend and Calum my friend. Luke,Calum this is Jesus my brother." I said.
"Nice to finally meet you. Michelle talks about you." Luke said to Jesus. They all said hi and Calum shook Jesus' hand.
"You better not hurt my sister. If you do you will face the consequences with me." Jesus said.
"Jesus." I whined.
"What? I'm only looking out for my sister." he said. The whole car ride was with us singing out loud. My favorite song from Blink-182 came on, 'Anthem Part Two.' I turned it up and started singing.

"Everything has fallen to pieces,
Earth is dying help me Jesus
We need guidance, we've been misled,
young and hostile, but not stupid.

Corporate leaders, politicians,
kids can't vote, adults elect them
Laws that rule the school and workplace,
signs that caution, sixteen's unsafe.

We really need to see this through,
we never wanted to be abused
We'll never give up, it's no use,
if we're fucked up you're to blame

Let this train wreck burn more slowly,
kids are victims in this story
Drown our youth with usless warnings,
teenage rules they're fucked and boring

We really need to see this through,
we never wanted to be abused
We'll never give up, it's no use,
if we're fucked up you're to blame

Everything has fallen to pieces,

We really need to see this through,
we never wanted to be abused,
We'll never give up, it's no use,
if we're fucked up you're to blame!" I sang and when the song was done we got out of the car since we are at the beach and Luke grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.
"You have a beautiful voice. I don't know why you would say it's terrible when it's not." he whispered in my ear. I blushed and we walked to the beach to find the others.
"Hey! We are here!" I heard Nathaly say. I saw her waving at us.
"Luke they are there." I said pointing at them. He nodded and we walked over there with Jesus and Rosemary following us.
"Hey Luke I'm going to go to the restroom I'll be back." I said.
"I'll go with you." he said.
"It's fine stay here. Get to know them better. I'll be back." I said. Luke sighed and nodded sitting down next to Jesus and started talking to them. I went to the restroom and when I was done, I washed my hands and went out of the bathroom. I was walking and bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry. I was so stupid cleaning my sun glasses." the girl said.
"It's okay." I said. The girl looked familiar but I just didn't recognized who it was.
"You know you look familiar." the girl said. Weird she was thinking the same thing.
"I was just thinking about that." I said. The girl studied my face and then her face turned into a shock face.
"Michelle?" She said. I nodded but still didn't recognize her. Wait. I know who she is know.
"Rebecca?"
Luke's POV
Michelle was taking forever. I decided to look for her. I was walking to the restroom which is where she was when I saw here with a girl. I guess she was giving her directions. I walked up to her and covered her eyes.
"Guess who?" I asked.
"Um...Luke." she said. I uncovered her eyes and hugged her from behind.
"Luke this is Rebecca my friend. Rebecca this is Luke my boyfriend." she said. I shook Rebecca's hand and she smiled.
"Well I have to go now. My boyfriend is waiting for me. I'll see you later Michy." Rebecca said.
"Bye Beck." she said. When Rebecca left we went back to where everyone was but Nathaly was sitting on her towel alone.
"Where are the rest?" Michelle asked.
"Water." Nathaly said.
"I'm going to the water as well. You coming baby?" I said.
"No I'll stay here with Nat." she said. I nodded and gave her a kiss. I went to the water where everyone was.
"Hey Luke!" Ashton yelled. I went to to him and he had a smirk on his face.
"Let's get Nathaly and Michelle in here." he said. I smirked and nodded. We got Calum and Derek to get the girls and then carry them and then throw them in the water. We saw how Calum carried Michelle and she was yelling at him to put her down and how Derek got Nathaly and she was also yelling at him to put her down. They both came to the water and threw Michelle and Nathaly in the water.
"Oh my gosh! Calum you are so dead! The water is freaking cold!" Michelle yelled getting out and chasing Calum. The same thing is happening between Nathaly and Derek.
"Derek you're so dead as well!" Nathaly said chasing Derek. Ashton and I were laughing like crazy and Michelle came up to me.
"Was this your idea?" she asked. I nodded still laughing.
"I hate you." she said.
"You love me." I said. I hugged her and she didn't hug back. I pouted and she was trying her best to be serious but she started laughing.
"There is no way I can stay mad at you." she said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Where's Jesus?" She asked.
"I think he is-oh he is right there." I said pointing at Jesus that was sitting on the sand.
"Jesus come here!" She yelled. Jesus came running towards us.
"What happened?" he asked.
"Luke made Calum throw me into the water." she said.
"I know I saw it from where I was sitting." Jesus said laughing. Michelle hit him playfully and he kept on laughing.
"When do you leave?" Michelle asked.
"I leave in 3 more weeks." Jesus said. Michelle pouted and hugged Jesus.
"Don't leave me." she said.
"I don't want to but I have school." Jesus said. I went back to my towel and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was already 7:30. Damn time passes by quickly.
"Let's go home. I am tired." Michelle said.
"Same." everyone said in unison. We all grabbed our things and changed into new clothes and left to our cars. Jesus and Rosemary and Calum went in the back and Michelle was in the passenger seat and I was obviously I'm the drivers seat. I drove back to Michelle's place to drop of Michelle, Jesus, and Rosemary.
"Bye Luke see you tomorrow at school." Michelle said.
"Bye baby girl. I'll text you later. I love you." I said giving her a kiss on the lips. She pulled away and left to go inside her house.
"Calum you can come to the front if you want." I said. Calum nodded and went to the passengers seat. I drove off to Calum's place and he got out of the car waving me a goodbye. I finally drove off to my place and all I wanted to do was shower and take a nap. When I got home I saw my parents there in the living room.
"Mom?! Dad?!" I yelled. They both got up and hugged me tight.
"We missed you honey." My mom said.
"I missed you guys too." I said. We pulled away and we sat on the couch.
"Tell me everything that happened while we were gone." my dad said.
"Well I have a girlfriend and she is beautiful by the way and her name is Michelle. I'm not friends with Michael he bullies Michelle and I made new friends. Their names are Ashton, of course Calum, Derek, Nathaly, Rosemary, and Jesus." I said.
"Can we meet this girlfriend of yours?" My mom asked.
"Yea sure." I said. I really want Michelle to meet my parents. My parents are cool and I love them so much.
"How does Saturday sound?" My mom asked. I nodded and told them I'd be down in a few. I went to shower and put on sweats with a black shirt. I went downstairs and saw my parents watching movies. I decided to call Michelle and talk to her for a little. Michelle answered after the fourth ring.
"Hey Luke." she said.
"Hey babe. What are you doing?" I said.
"Watching movies with my brother. You?" She said.
"With my parents. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to dinner to meet my parents on Saturday?" I asked.
"Yea sure. I would love to meet your parents." she said. I smiled and we talked for a little bit then she had to go and sleep. I went to the living room and found my parents asleep. I put a blanket over them and went to my room. I brushed my teeth before I went to bed. I was in bed and I put on some music to fall asleep even though it's like somewhere around 8. I made myself comfortable and soon went to sleep.