Chapter 4.

Michelle's POV
My alarm went on and I groaned. I got up and took a shower,changed into my clothes, brushed my teeth. I put my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed my things plus my phone and yelled goodbye. I walked into school and I went to my locker and put my things inside. I was putting my my last book inside when two hands covered my eyes.
"Guess who?" A deep voice said. Right away I knew who it was.
"Ashton!" I said. Ashton uncovered my eye and I turned around.
"How did you know?" He asked.
"Hm.... I don't know maybe it's because I listen to that voice over and over and it's in my head." I said. Ashton just hugged me tight and I hugged back. I then saw that Hemmings boy coming towards me.
"Look it's the girl who threw up yesterday! Are you going to throw up again?" He asked laughing. Ashton turned around and he looked angry.
"Leave her alone Luke." Ashton said. oh so his name is Luke. I still remember the time I was bullied in 7th grade.
*Flashback*
I was walking in class when I tripped and everybody started laughing at me.
"Watch where your going!" Rachel said. I wanted to stand up to her but I didn't know how to stand up to myself. I just got up and went to my seat ignoring all the things everybody was saying.
*flashback ended*
"Shut up I'm not going to throw up again. If I do I'll make sure I throw up on you." I said. Ashton started laughing and so did I. Ever since I was growing I started to stand up to myself and from there I never got bullied and I had lots of friends and I'm not going to let that happen again. I mean why bully me when I just got to this school.
"Watch your mouth bitch." Luke said. I sticked my middle finger at him and laughed.
"Watch your back too." Luke said. He then left with two of his friends behind him.
Luke's POV
"Dude she told you." Calum said. I gave him a glare and he stopped talking.
"What are you going to do?" Michael asked.
"I'm going to bully her duh!" I said. I don't even know her name.
"Does you even know her?" Calum asked.
"No, but she does go to the same class as me and we have almost every class together but we don't have chemistry together." I said. I was thinking of bullying her in every class. The bell rang and I didn't give a shit I'm always late so who the fuck cares if I'm late or not. That girl is not going to disrespect me but the thing is she is pretty- "Luke snap out of it she is not pretty you are bullying her," I thought.
Michelle's POV
"Woah Michelle!" Ashton said. Me and Ashton were at lunch and we were sitting underneath a tree.
"What?" I asked. He looked at me and laughed.
"What are you laughing at?" I asked.
"The fact that you gunned Luke." He said laughing.
"Well I was bullied in 7th grade and there is no way I'm going to let that happen again." I said. Ashton stopped laughing and was staring at me.
"Why were you bullied?" He asked. I told Ashton everything about me being bullied. The bell rang and we both gave each other a hug and went our separate ways.
~~
When I got to class Luke put his foot out so he can trip me but luckily I saw it and went another way. I am so not letting a guy bully me.
Luke's POV
I saw Michelle coming in class so I put my foot out so I can trip her but I failed she went another way. "Damn that girl is smart." I thought. The class started and I just wished I wasn't here I don't even like History. I just went to sleep not caring what the teacher is saying.
"Luke Hemmings!" I heard the teacher scream. I got up and looked at her.
"What?!" I shouted. Michelle was looking at me with a smirk on her face, she is the one who told the teacher well she is going to pay for that.
"To the office now for sleeping in class!" She yelled.
"Glad to go Mrs. Gonzalez." I left and I gave Michelle a glare. Michelle is so going to get bullied.