two.

SECOND
SINGULARITY
RESTORED.

Fujimaru, Mash, Y/n, Arthur, and Mordred all had managed to complete and restore the foundation of the second singularity. Fujimaru and Mash, despite this being their second time around as Master and Servant were, in fact, phenomenal. The two worked like a well oiled machine.

Y/n and his two servants, on the other hand, were like a clanky tin can with a bunch of parts shoved into it.

Y/n couldn't count the number of times he almost died because those two wouldn't stop fighting and arguing with each other. Hell, at one point the two unleashed their noble phantasms because they couldn't agree on a where to go!

"You can't avoid them forever, you know?"

That was three days ago, and y/n refused to leave the confines of his room. Only Fujimaru was allowed in and out of it.

"I know .. I just don't know what to do, Fujimaru. They keep fighting with each other, and I only have three command spells despite having two servants. I can't just force them to listen with a spell- well, I can, but that would be waste..."

Fujimaru couldn't possibly imagine what it would be like to have two people who hate each other as servants, and he could only sympathize with his friend on the matter.

"You'll figure it out. You always do. And hey, at the end there, you know, the final battle in the singularity .. you gotta admit that those two really didn't hold anything back."

"Yeah .. I guess. So maybe the problem is with me?"

"Wha- no! That's- that's not what I meant."

"It's alright, Fujimaru. Hey, is it alright if I have some time alone?"

Biting the inside of his cheek, Fujimaru nodded and left his friend to his thoughts.

Y/n, on the other hand, went to his bed and plopped back into it. His eyes staring up at the ceiling.

Truth be told, the grail had went to both Mash and Fujimaru. Mainly because him and his two servants were barely able to do anything. Literally nothing at all!

Then, there was a knock at his door. And sensing who was behind it ... well, y/n didn't really want to see either of them. But he also knew that he had to talk to them eventually.

"Come in."

The door was quick to mechanically slide open. Both of his sabers stepping through. Sorrowful looks in their eyes. Which was odd considering that one of them ( Mordred to be more precise ) wasn't the type to show such regret.

And to y/n's surprise, Mordred was the first to break the silence with a rush.

"I'm so sorry, Master! If I didn't anger my father, then we wouldn't have screwed up so bad!"

"No, no," Arthur interjected, "it was my fault. I kept nitpicking and hovering over Mordred that I should have trusted him enough to know how to handle a blade. It was my fault."

"There you go again, Father. It was my fault, so just accept it!"

"No, you're the wrong one. If I had just been more focused-"

"You both are wrong," y/n finally said, sitting up from the bed, "you two are wonderful servants. Strong too. I'm just ... I'm just an incompetent master, and I apologize for that. Truly, I am sorry."

Both Arthur and Mordred were stunned to a silence. The two looking at one another before nodding in unison. They had reached a solidarity.

"Master/Master."

Y/n raised his head. He elbows resting on his knees as he looked to his two servants with tired eyes, but only for them to widen when he saw them both kneel down.

"You are not incompetent," started Arthur."

"And you're not weak either," Mordred finished.

"You are/you are..."

"A master truly worthy of the Holy Grail."

"A master who's wish isn't selfish and is just."

"But most importantly/the one thing above all..."

"You are our Master."

"And we wouldn't want anyone else."

Y/n felt like his heart could explode with pure joy and happiness.

And he found that he couldn't stop the smile from breaking out across his face.

"Thank you."

His smile ... it's so cute, the father and son unknowingly reached another solidarity.