Chapter 20

Skye's P.O.V.

Muhahahahahahaha! I knew Enzo hadn't even stood a chance. I walked into the dim-lit restaurant. A small band was playing Hozier's 'Someone new'. It was perfect. Sia had amazing taste. Two days after the incident in the park here I was, at the table she reserved for our date. I didn't even have to try. I knew she felt what I felt. We were just right for each other. I was going to be a perfect gentleman tonight. No drama, no scene, just two people having a quiet and normal dinner.

I had arrived twenty minutes earlier so that I could order a drink to get my head sorted and to calm myself down. I was never as excited as I was at the moment. The band was at the chorus and I started thinking about how fast I had got hung up on Sia.

It hadn't taken me any time to get over Caroline. Maybe that's because I was already infatuated with Sia before Care and I broke up. Caroline wouldn't have liked the live band. Sia had texted me that the dinner was at 8, and it was already 7:55. I hope she wasn't going to stand me up.

I was just about to order another drink when this cute blonde shows up at my table. She had her hair up in a very cute up-do and a very sexy black number that did wonders to her figure. She had a little hair left free and she used that to hide behind them. She seemed really shy and stood at my table looking at me. I like a dumba$$ stared back.

She pushed her hair behind her ear and that made me snap out of my trance. Well she was hot but what was she doing here? "I'm expecting someone.", I said when she gave me a small smile. The last thing I wanted was Sia thinking I wasn't interested in her and exploring my options. "Skye?", she said softly but loud enough for me to hear. She looked confused. How did she know my name?

"Yes?", I stood up in my place. She gave me another smile and sat down in the seat in front of me. What the hell?

"Excuse me?", I said, totally confused. She looked back at me with the same expression. "I'm Cameron. I was supposed to meet you here.", she said seriously. I sat down with the same confused expression. What the hell was going on here?

"Skye, Sia asked you to come here right?", she asked me slowly as if I was not going to understand her words. "Yes. For dinner." I said looking at the plate in front of me.

"Yes Skye. With me.", Cameron said. I looked up at her and she smiled really sweetly, "She didn't tell you did she?"

I shook my head slowly in disbelief. No, Sia didn't just do this to me. "Skye?", she said softly placing her hand over mine.

I looked at her hand over mine. She wasn't flirting. She was being considerate to my feelings. He was giving me time to leave if I want, showing me she didn't mind. If she could show me so much patience, I would repay her. All Sia's friends were cool even Ash when she wasn't on her psycho streak. So I looked up at her and smiled back, "I understand Cameron." "Cammy please.", she corrected me.

"Cammy.", I smiled at her again, "Shall we then?" I asked her gesturing to the menus. Might as well eat. The music was amazing, my date was gorgeous and the food was spectacular.  But Sia would learn why they say 'payback is a b!tch'.