Chapter 32-party busted

Start from the beginning

"Lexie" Stefan said looking at me.

"No, I am not holding back. Do you know why I say not to do drugs?" I questioned looking at them. They had their heads down not wanting to look up. "Look at me!", their heads shot up.

"Because addiction runs in this family, I was addicted to oxy at the age of 16 and have been struggling this battle with it. I have relapsed a couple of times from the age of 16 to now. When your father died, I almost relapsed, a year after I did end up relapsing and the other times I try to blur it out." I said trying to keep my cool

"You're an addict?" Madeline questioned

"Recovered addict" I corrected her

"We didn't know" Ella said

"Because I kept it a secret, I don't want you guys to see me as an addict. I don't expect you to never try drugs, I expected maybe weed but not coke." I replied

"We're sorry, we won't do it again" Elijah said

"Yeah you wont, because not only is that it can be addicting but it will cause hole in your nose that you can never get fixed and it looks disgusting" I scared them trying to use that tactic

"Good, now you two, grounded for two months. That means you will get your license in November, I pointed to the twins "and you grounded for 2 weeks for letting your siblings bribe you and not telling me" pointing to Madeline. "And don't fucking argue with me. I am not in the mood and I want this house to be spotless in the morning" I yelled as I depart the family room. I go upstairs and change into my pajamas and collapsed on my bed.

"I brought electrolytes, and medicine" Stefan said as he entered my room.

"Thank you" I replied, sitting up. I grabbed the bottle and tried to keep down the liquid but I am not able to

"Come on, you need to drink it." He said, pushing the drink closer to me forcing me to drink it.

"I just want to sleep" I replied pushing the drink away after a couple of sips.

"Ok, but I'm gonna stay in here in case anything happens" he said. I was too lazy to argue and decide to let him. I slept on my normal side, and him on his just like what we used to do.

"Am I bad mother?" I questioned shifting around so I faced him

"Hey, no you are an amazing mother" Stefan replied trying to comfort me. It feels like I'm a bad mother.

"I was barely there for the kids and now they are doing drugs. I feel like I'm a bad mom" I said feeling the urge to cry.

"Don't think it's your fault, it's my fault. If I didn't leave, you would still be modeling and spending your time with the kids and me and your friends. I know you feel like your world fell apart and it's true but don't blame yourself for this, please don't" he begged shaking his head. I could feel the tears slowly fall down, as I quickly wipe it away. "We will fix this, don't worry" he smiled as he wipes away the stray tears. "Now please sleep, you need it"

I eventually did fall asleep and didn't wake up to throw up. In the morning I found myself alone, looking around. The bathroom door opened to reveal Stefan coming out of a fresh shower with his wet hair.

"How are you feeling?" He asked setting the towel down onto the chair

"A bit better, still feel weak" I replied

"I will bring some food and tea upstairs, you just relax" he said as he walks out. After 20 minutes, he brought a tray with some toast with jelly, fruit and a cup of tea.

"Eat all of it, I'll put on your favorite show" he said grabbing the remote, putting on new girl.

"Thank you for all of this" I said