Commissions & New Weapons

Start from the beginning

"Enjoying normal life is already a good payment." Shrugged Mercedez.

"Well too bad, you're getting Beisht anyways because we don't know where to put this creature." Replied Childe with a laugh.

"Alright, we're heading out," Mercedez nodded as she and Lockdown left.

Later

Y/N's pov

"You're just going to let them go just like that?" Xiao asked me.

"I can be merciful too, Xiao."  I replied.

"Too merciful and too kind." Dottore replies as he shook his head.

"I can be merciless like when I tried to kill the Decepticons and Abyss order soldiers." I replied.

"Well, she's probably in a good mood today, that's probably why she let them go." Chuckled Dottore. 

"LOL." Laughed Aj.

"Hope you do well with this new responsibility of yours." Sighed Dainsleif, "I know you two won't become the Seven." He adds as he walked ahead.

"We won't, I promise," I replied.

"I know that." Dainsleif smiled a little he then looked away.

"Dainsleif, do you have anything to report?" I asked.

"The Abyss Order and some of the other Decepticons have formed an alliance." Reported Dainsleif, "Aether is among them," he adds with a sigh.

"This is bad, really bad." Replied Xiao.

"Did you send the bounty hunters?" Asked Dainsleif.

"I did, why?" I asked.

"Good. I will assist them. I need to find Aether." Declared Dainsleif as he teleported away.

The following week
Third Pov

"Did you find Galvatron?" Raiden (Y/N) asked Mercedez and Lockdown.

"Not quite Boss, We got to the Abyss caves and saw Barricade. He put up quite a fight though, we still can track him." Replied Mercedez, showing the coordinates.

"Find that Decepticon scout, dead or alive doesn't matter. Dottore can use him for his experiments and the insignias can be melted and inlaid on the statues." Raiden Y/N replied.

"More Decepticons are being given delusions and visions by the Fatui and working for Abyss order. Something is up." Replied Mercedez.

"Find more intel." Growled the new archon.

"It's going to be a bloodbath." Replied Lockdown.

"Then so be it, it's the Decepticons is what we're dealing with this time, they're worse than the Fatui." Replied Raiden Y/N firmly.

"Mind if I ask who are the Fatui?" Asked Mercedez.

"Fatui has been negotiated with. Before the revenge happened, they tortured Taeyong, tried to kill my adeptus, and my friends." Raiden Y/N explained, crossing her arms.

"What a nasty group of people." Hissed Mercedez, crossing her arms.

"Name your price." Raiden began.

"We were wondering if you could allow us to kill the rest of TRF?" Began Mercedez.

"I thought they were all gone by 2018?" Asked Raiden Y/N.

"No, they're still here." Replied Lockdown with arms crossed.