Chapter 1 - Agumon (Raptor-1)

It was a peaceful Saturday morning as (Y/N) ate breakfast and dressed in her uniform to go to the DATS Headquaters. Guilmon has also eaten as he smiled and put on his Blue Training Braser and smiled happily.

"Off to DATS, (Y/N)?" Her Mother, Katie (L/N) asked curiously as she started to wash the dishes that her, you, Guilmon and your younger Brother, Simon ate.

"Yes, Mom!" (Y/N) smiled. "I'll see you later, Simon!" She smiled at her younger Brother and he sighed a little.

"You'll still play Football with me this weekend, right?" He asked, a little disappointed that if she doesn't.

"Of course, I will. If not today, definately tomorrow." She smiled back and ruffled up his longer hair. He decided to grow it a little more than her own, but not that much longer. "See you later. Let's go Guilmon! Back in the Digivice."

"Okay!" Guilmon smiled and was put back into the Digivice and he sighed, not liking the area so much.

(Y/N) then left to go to DATS.

---

"(Y/N), you made it." Yoshino, your Female Best Friend smiled happily as Lalamon floated over to Guilmon.

"Hey, Guilmon!" Lalamon smiled and floated down to be at eye level with the red reptile.

"Hi, Lalamon." He smiled as they entered the room and (Y/N) took seat at her computer, now knowing how to access it with the help of the Squad. Guilmon was with Lalamon, talking about what they did yesterday.

"(Y/N)." Sampson looked over at her and the girl stood up and saluted the Commander with respect.

"Yes, sir?"

"How was your Maths test after?" He asked, knowing that she had a Maths test at school the other day.

"It actually went really well. Thank you, Commander." (Y/N) smiled, still stood up. "I should get my results Monday."

"That's good to know." Sampson smiled as Kudamon then started to talk.

"How is your training with Guilmon coming along? After all, you two have learnt a lot over the last few years."

"Our training? Hmm..." She looked at Guilmon as he smiled brightly. "It's going great, Commander Kudamon. We are achieving more power each session and our bonds keep getting stronger. He reacts to me and I react to him. Isn't that right, Guilmon?"

"Yeah!" Guilmon cheered. "I promised to protect (Y/N) with my life!" He giggled and nuzzled her arm.

"Thank you for asking us, Commander Kudamon."

"Please." Kudamon chuckled. "No need for formalities with me."

"I know, you said that, but it is what I have to do since you're the Commander's Digimon." (Y/N) smiled as Yoshino smiled from her desk. Lalamon sighed at how respectful the girl is.

"I understand. I respect what you believe in, so do what feels right for you." Kudamon then looked at Sampson. "Her Father would be proud."

"He would." Sampson gently petted Kudamon's head and looked at (Y/N). "You may continue what you were doing now."

"Yes, sir. Thank you." (Y/N) sat back down and logged onto the computer.

Yoshino did leave after an hour because she had something to do, but she was still prepared to engage with a Digimon.

---

(Y/N) yelped when the alarm suddenly buzzed and the room was pulsing red. This meant a wild Digimon has appeared in the Human World (Earth).