29|| "John Deacon"

Start from the beginning

"I like it when you say my full name." He flirted.

"And I like it when you're quiet!" She yelled.

"Aww Octavia you're just an empath through and through, aren't you?" He caught her.

"That is not true, also, I hate you." She argued.

"You loooooove me tavi admit it, it's fate."

"No, it's satan."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Rami what the hell are we going to do?" Ben leaned over and whispered to Rami as they sat waiting for their cues.

"What can we do? We're not matchmakers."

"Rami you idiot the match is already made, how do we... solidify it?"

"Excuse you Benjamin, I'm also not a match solidifier." Rami retorted. "We plan him a birthday party for one. But what's after that? Totally up to Joe and Octavia." He concluded.

"I just don't want Joe to miss this opportunity." Ben confessed.

"Ben, it's not going to be missed. The likelihood of them missing such an astronomical opportunity is so low, I'm surprised it hasn't exploded in their faces yet."

"Yes I know but Rami, we've waited this long already, what if it keeps going?"

"We've gotten two confessions within the same week, that's monumental. It won't be long now, I'd bet money they'll be together by the end of Joe's party."

"Is that a serious bet?" Ben egged Rami on.

"Sure, I'll put 10 pounds that it happens by the end of Joes party."

"I will put 10 on before joes party."

"Are we betting?" Gwilym asked, walking up behind the boys. "On what?"

"How long it takes Joe and Octavia to get together." Ben explained.

"Huh" Gwil furrowed his brow. "I'll put 10 on never with the rate these two are going at."

"Did you not hear what happened?" Rami inquired.

"About what?"

"Octavia totally confessed her love for Joe to Rami this morning." Ben blurred out hastily.

"You're jokin." Gwil shook his head.

"Not at all mate." Ben shared a look of seriousness with Gwil, forcing him to realize the rapid pace of the future finally setting in. The pair began to explain the mornings events as dramatic as possible.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NEW IMESSAGE GC

"JOES IMPROMPTU PARTY"

Octavia (octopus 🐙)
Gwil (brotha 👫)
Ben (car fucker 2.0)
Lucy (wifey 💕)
Rami (Freddie Darling 🎤)
Allen (NOT PRENTER)