Chapter 20- The Pandorica Opens Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I hate good wizards in fairy tales. They always turn out to be him." River joked, as she walked around the room.

"Its already opening. There are layers and layer of security protocols in there, and they're being disabled one by one. Like its being unlocked from the inside." I said leaning up against the wall.

"How long do we have?" The Doctor asked walking up to me.

"hours at the most. It has deadlocks, time stops, matter lines." I said looking closer at the big box, or whatever it is.

"Think of the fear that went into making this box. What could inspire that level of fear. Hello, you. Have we met?" I shook my head and smiled as The Doctor actually talked to the box.

"Oh my god, Doctor. Everything you've ever hated is coming tonight. Cyber ships, Dalek ships. Sontaran, four battleships. Terileptil, Slitheen, Chelonian, Drahvin, Sycarax, Haemogoth, Zygon, Atraxi, Draconian. They're all here for the Pandorica." I turned to The Doctor in fear, in which I found out that he was looking at me.

"They're coming for me. Im the daughter of time." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. River turned to me quickly with shock written all over her face. We ran out of the Underhenge, and to ground level to find basically every terrible and brutal race right outside our doorstep.

"Eternity. You need to run. Just run." The Doctor said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Where Doctor? I have no where to go, and Im not leaving you here." I said turning away from him and back to ships. I watched as the Romans came and took River away. The Doctor and I made our way back to the Pandorica.

"So whats this got to do with the TARDIS?" I asked crossing my arms as I walked around the Pandorica, examining it closely.

"Nothing, as far as I know." He said scanning it with his sonic.

"But Vincent's painting. The TARDIS was exploding. Is that going to happen?" I asked walking up next to him.

"One problem at a time. Theres forcefield technology inside this box. If I can enhance the signal, I could extend it all over Stonehendge. Could buy us half and hour." He said turning to me.

"What good is half an hour?" I asked furrowing my eye brows at him.

"There are fruit flies that live on Hoppledom Six that live for twenty minutes and they don't even mate for life. There was going to be a point to that. I'll get back to you." I twisted around the wedding ring on my finger.

"Remember that night you flew away with me?" Suddenly an energy type weapon fired at us. Turns out it was the Cyberarm. We quickly ran to the opposite side of the Pandorica.

"Okay. I need a proper look. Got to draw its fire, give it a target." He looked at me with excitement rushing through his eyes.

"How?" I said confused, leaning over to look at the Cyberarm, then went back to hiding behind the side of the Pandorica when it shot at me.

"You know how I have really brilliant ideas?" He said carefully looking at me.

"Yes." he kissed my cheek, and then readied himself to run across.

"Sorry." I watched as he ran in-between the pillar and the Pandorica.

"Look at me! Im a target!" He shook his hands up in the air, and the arm shot at him. I followed behind him as I screamed. He quickly scanned it, somewhat deactivating it.

"Doctor?" I started to walk towards him.

"Scrambled its circuits. Stay where you are, it could be bluffing." I scoffed.

"Bluffing? Its an arm." I blew off what he said and continued walking to him.

"I said stay where you are!" I felt something creep up behind me, and something lassoed onto my ankle and pulled me down to the ground.

"Doctor!" I screamed as I felt my knees starting to bleed as it pulled me away.

"Eternity!" He went to get up, but then was shocked by the arm, which knocked him out.

"Doctor!" I turned to see that the Cyberhead was the thing pulling me. I took it by the ears, then suddenly smoke came out of it. The mask opened and a fried skull fell out. The mask started snapping open and closed at my face. I hit it hard on the pillar and it let me go and ran away. I ran over to The Doctors side.

"Doctor?" I felt his neck to check for a pulse, and luckily, it was there. I felt a dart carve into my neck, and I turned around and started to get dizzy. I watched as the Cyberhead walked coder towards me with its wires.

"You will be assimilated." It said as I gave it a confused look.

"Yeah? And whose body?" A headless Cyberman came into view, who wad also missing one arm. Then the Cybermen grabbed the head, and carefully attached it back to itself. It walked towards me, and I ran back up against a wall, then realized it was a closet of some sort.

A/N

Hey everyone! I know this is a late chapter, and short one. I had gotten three shots today, and my body isn't reacting to them very well. It took my forever to write this chapter because my right arm has been shaking like crazy, and throbbing. Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow and I can write three chapters (an extra chapter to make up for the one I didn't write today) Thats all for today sweeties! Love ya!

xoxo,

The Compassionate