Meanwhile with general Zayan

Soldier(radio): general there was an object spotted a mile from base as it landed in a field.

General Zayan: well what are you waiting for?! Send in a team to go retrieved it!!

Soldier 3(radio): sir.. it's the human and he's walking towards..

Before the man could finish there was all of a sudden gunfire happening in the background as the radio seemed static off as I looked at one of my operators.

General Zayan: get me the fuck out of here!

Back to Brian

I had already made quick work of the soldiers as blood was pouring everywhere and guts and body parts in places as I ran into the military base in hot pursuit as several soldiers tried getting in my way as they fired their weapons at me but with my katanas in hand I full charged them slicing my blades through their flesh and bones cutting them in 2 or decapitating their heads as blood splattered everywhere guts that poured out of the body's that the cut in 2 as I continued my hot pursuit.

Zoey: Brian Zayan is heading towards a helipad.

Brian: OH NO THAT BASTARD DON'T! ZOEY TURN ON THE THRUSTERS!

I ordered Zoey as 2 wings came out of the briefcase that was attached to my lower back as it turned on sending me forwards as I crashed through a few buildings but I didn't care but to get my target in the distance I could see the helicopter about to take off as Zoey turned the thrusters to max giving me a extra boost before she turned then off and retracted to being a briefcase again as I went head first through the helicopter as everyone in it seemed high alert as I looked at everyone till my eyes landed on the General, but everyone that had welded a weapon began firing, it started irritating me as the tinking of the bullets against my Armour was getting annoying as I punched on of the guards heads against the helicopter as the head exploded with blood splattering everywhere as everyone stopped shooting.

Brian: you done?

I asked as they all stayed silent as I took it as a yes as I walked to the General grabbing his neck forcefully as I opened latch to the helicopter as the general squirmed like a mouse as I jumped out of the helicopter with Zayan screaming like a little girl as we fell closer to the ground but Zoey activated the thrusters before we made contact with the ground, I threw the bastard of a General to the ground.

Brian: am I really that much of a threat that you need to flee like a bunch of monkeys?

I asked Zayan as I approched him getting low enough so I was practically eye level with him.

Zayan: fuck you no-fur your kind should've been kept Alive and kept as sla-.

I interrupted his last word with a punch to the Jaw as I ended up dislocating it seeing him as he began screaming in pain as I just watched him suffer once his screaming calmed down a bit I grabbed his hair and made him look at me as Zoey took off the helmet as I stared at him dead in the eyes seeing his bright red eyes.