Zoey: finally your out of there now common commander has another mission for us.

Brian: alright open up then Zoey

Zoey: will do

She then opened up the suit as I got myself into positioned in the suit as it inclosed me in the thick suit of metal as I walked down to the commanders office.

Meanwhile with David.

I look through the reports of General Zayan Gould as he is the general of a military base down in the south as the reports shows that Zayan has been committing several war crimes, rape, cannibalism and he's been treating his soldiers poorly barely feeding them anything.

Brian: you called for me sir?

David: yes I did come in Brian.

I look up from the file as I can barely Brian as the color blue shines through the gaps of the Armour.

Brian: so what is the mission you have for me commander?

David: well it's more of an assassination more then a mission but here your target.

I stated before placing the file infront of Brian as I see him not wearing his helmet currently as his dark chocolate eyes stare at the file picking it up.

Brian: so this is the guy?

Brian asks as he looks away from the file and towards to me with a raised eyebrow as I replied with a nod.

David: yes he has committed several war crimes, treating his soldiers like shit, and also using the power he has to get what he wants.

After telling Brian this I can see he is vary angry about this but his face remained blank but in his eyes I could see he was angry as he placed the file down and was about to walked out of my office.

David: Brian I should also tell you something.

Brian: yes what is it commander?

David: mostly everyone in that base despises humans.

Brian: thanks for the noticed I'll be back shortly.

He replied coldly as he had exited my office in his other suit of Armour.

Back to Brian

I walked out of building as I walked out away from the building as stopped in my tracks as Zoey soon turned on the thrusters to overdrive as it sent a dust cloud as I headed in the direction of my target as I Zoeys marker was pointing me in the right direction as I inched closer to my destination.

Few minutes later

Brian: Zoey switch Armour.

I ordered as the thrusters turned off as my body slowly began tilting towards the ground as the suit began to switch felling the breezing cold air against my skin as I felt the suit incase my legs as I flipped myself over feet positioned to the floor as I passed through a cloud as my vision almost went blank beside the few peep holes throu the helmet of my armour as a screen display came up with a full vision around me as I spotted my objective a mile away before I landed in a field making a crevice like always as I stood for a moment before walking to assassinate the bastard.