Chapter 12

The Verger Manor was still the same as it was years ago. Same dark and cold. She stood infront of the fireplace looking into the red bright fire as she felt her wedding ring lost in her own thoughts that she didn't even noticed the figure standing on the corner.

"Couldn't sleep either ?"

She sprung around and saw herself face to face witha very familiar face and smirked "Will Graham "

" Margot it's been a very long time ."Will stepped into the light of the fire as he intensely watched margots every move. He always had a soft spot for her. It might be because like him she had always been a victim .........and in a way she still was.

Margot smiled like the day they first met as she indicated will to take a seat and poured down wine for them both.
"So am I right to assume that Lecter is with you then."

"Yes . He is ."Will said taking a deep drink of the wine

"Why ? After all he did "

"We both know the answer Margot."Will  chided

"Yes. Yes we do. I always knew he had a thing for you .......the way he looked at you." Margot smiled which will couldn't help but return back.

"Then do you know why I am here "Will asked slowly.

"Your here fo my wife " margot spoke softly.

"She has to pay for her deeds margot. Am assuming you knew what was happening the while time didn't you ?"

Margot nodded "just a few bits here and there ."

"But you didn't stop her or inform me or Jack.  WHY ?" Will asked with slight venom on his time causing her to flinch she took a long drink of her wine then directly looked at him "....I......I was scared "

"Scared.......what were you scared of margot. "

Margot turned away " of......of .....her . She is no longer the women I had loved. Her ego and pride has consumed her completely. Her experiments they are horrifying she .......she has turned into the monster which was my brother."

"Then what if she disappears completely . I can free you margot free you and......your son forever . No longer would you have to live in fear you deserve better than this."

"An exchange for my wife's life for mine and my son?"margot asked " what if I refuse "

Will chuckled darkly "Margot I will have Alana with or without your help.
I am offering you your freedom along with your son for the rest of your life. I could have easily killed you and your son if I wanted to then get alana too. But I didn't because I know the monster your living with. You suffered so long and so hard I know you deserve better than this.

Margot's sat there dumbfounded for few minutes before asking softly " do you promise .......to save us from his wrath if you have her.

Will answered with frimand dark tone
"I promise to leave you and your son alone if you help us "

Margot sat there for few seconds before asking in a frim and determined tone " what do you want me to do"

After  an hour of planning with Margot Will finally started to drive towards Wolftrap. He knew Margot wouldn't betray him as she herself was trying to escape Alana and her motherly instint rose to protect her child. Oh how fast their love soured.

Will wonder why why did alana threw her life away. She had everything. A loving partner , a son and a family. It was everything he wanted with hannibal. But she threw it away with her experiments.

'Pride '

Yes her pride drove her to this just as his pride had separated him from hannibal.

Did she thought she could get away with it ? Did she ever dreamed that will would be her downfall.

Oh yes . Hannibal might have created the beast but alana had provoked him. And she would pay for it.

Just then his phone rang up
"Wil where are you ?" Chiyoh asked in a desperate voice

"Am just coming back why what happened?"

"Hannibal has awoken ........and he is not in a good mood " will could hear items thrashing and breaking in the background.

"Shit I will be there in few minutes." He hung up and rushed his car wondering what happened.  When he reached the house he could see chyioh outside waiting for him

"What happened ?"

Chiyoh expression was of concern
"I don't fully understand either . One monet he was sleeping the next minute he was awake and thrashing around. He  has locked himself inside the bath room and has seemed to calmed down."

Will tooka deep breath "OK I will handle things from here you can leave "

Chiyoh looked concerned and hesitated for a second before nodding and leaving. 

Will nervously rubbed his hands before entering the house.