Chapter 2

The snow cruched withing his feet as Will moved silently. The woods were a peculiar place and the silence was a both blessing and a curse. What was he anyway . Fishing had always been his thing but his preference changed after hannibal .....everything changed.

What was his anyway Will wondered many times. Had he always been the victim or was he the preditor. He certainly didn't feel like a victim after .......hannibal.

Will stopped on his track consumed with all the memories. Hannibal who ruined his life but also gave him a new one ........a better one.

No longer was he entrapped under Jack Crawford ,no longer was he consumed with nightmares haunting him . He was a changed man.

Was his metamorphosis always planned or was it initiated by the dark mind of hannibal lecter. Two dark souls dancing around each other like fire and water was beautiful but deadly.

Will knew exactly where Hannibal was, he always knew but he could never get him self to visti him. What would he say to the cannibal . His soul did ache for him, didn't it ? Yes ,yes it did every day it did but his morality was greater as was his pride . The seed of pride sowed by hannibal him self.

He had cherished every letters he got from Hannibal in his books.

The long and elegant letters filled with loving and dedicated words. But after some time the letters stopped coming and he felt even lonelier.  Of course the great hannibal lecter was only manipulating him . Psychopaths couldn't love any body so it was logical that Will was just another victim of his massive game. He had felt heart broken as he realised that but knew it was truth and accepted it.

He drew out a deep breath and loaded his Rifel slowly the cold air blew around him rapidly and he kept a perfect aim .

Yes yes now he was a hunter now. The prey moved around swiftly under his hard concentreated  gaze trying desperately to escape .

Will smirked as he pulled the trigger. The forest grew silent as the gun rang out in a big bang . Crimson red blood coloured the white snow beautifully.