Chapter 5

Will stood still looking into the forest. The dogs ran around in the moist ground while he let his thoughts process the past week incidents. Of course chiyoh came rushing into the house after he accepted to help them. And they spended hours and days forming the perfect plan for the escape. It would be conducted quickly and hopefully without any blood.

Chiyoh had of course learned and navigated the whole building and the security cameras. She knew each and every guard that would be on duty and their habits. Will would be the one to take hannibal out of his prison . of course he was given the most dangerous task.
He was to coax the feral beast into his arms and escape.

Will shuddered Hannibal even if he was a beast he was in control of his own mind but .............now. it wasn't the case was it ? No ,no it was wasn't . But Will chose this path and he chose it on his own will and his own desire.

The basement was a tidy spacious room and Will tried to make it as aesthetic as possible for hannibal .......thought it was decorated with chains incase ......incase hannibal lost control.....which Will hoped would not be used. And the opening of the basement was in his living room covered with carpets. And thank to god that his neighbours were miles and miles away meaning no one could possibly know the location of hannibal

It was not long before Will heard the sound of engine approaching the house. Chiyoh right on time as usual he though and ordered the dogs inside the house. The day was almost over the sunlight sinked into the hills.

Will wearing his black coat got inside the ambulance which Chiyoh had achieved by some means.

"Nice cover " will said

"You will have exactly 20 minutes to get inside and get hannibal out " Chiyoh said "the cameras and the guards will be taken care of . I will be on the east wing exit we will carry him out and then ride the ambulance parked in few miles away "

"Taken.....care of ?"

"Drugged. Its a wonder why people trust the food supplied some unknown source when they are guarding an highly secure prison system." She said smiling which provoked a smile from will too.

They went separate ways when they reached the place. It was quite and eerie.  The moon shined dimly through the dark heavy clouds while will waited paitently for the signal. After a while he saw a distinct flashlight blinking twice he set his watch into 20 min and set inside the hospital.

Will knew the whole layout like the back of his hand. Days a days of navigating the blue print made him aware of each corner and dim spots of the place. He knew the location of hannibal and was confident he could get there without being spotted .

But the main problem was hannibal himself . How would he react when seeing will. Would he be angry for ignoring hi. For almost two years for... not visiting.......not even a phone call.

Would he ......even recognize him after all that experiment and toture. Will shook his head and swiftly made his way into the hallway. Hannibal was kept in the innermost security of the facility .......dark and away from most of the prisoners and patients.

Will took a deep breath before entering the dimly lit room. It took some for his eyes to adjust to the intensity of light. And all he could see was a bed placed behind the glass panel..........no hannibal.