CHAPTER 2

_____________________________________________________________________

After leaving "Mr seven seconds" I reached my apartment, it wasn't too far from his house. I live alone as I don't  have parents and my grandma is out on a world tour.

I quickly made my way to the shower as I just wanted to take a relaxing shower because I was  feeling irritated at the thought of whole unpleasant night and early morning.

I took a long warm and relaxing shower, tried to play with myself at the thought of Damon Salvatore but even Salvatore brothers are of no use. Coming out of the shower, I dried myself with the towel.

Thank god atleast I dont have to think about my outfit today as I already decided what to wear on my way home from mr seven  seconds'  house. Basically today I'm not in the mood of much fancy outfits so I just decided to wear a denim jacket, denim jeans, and a white crop top.

( a/n guys Im literally the worst person to describe clothes so please deal with it )

                            🦋

( A/N , her outfit for the day )                         

After getting dressed I headed back to the bathroom to finish up my hair and makeup which I dont take much time in doing. I dont want anyone to think that I'm trying too hard, not that their useless opinions matters but still because I'm lazy, I go with the normal curling my hair and a little makeup to go with it. With the curling wand heating up, I started on  my makeup, a little mascara and a lip gloss. Then I started curling my hair.

Happy with my appearance, I smiled at my reflection. I looked nothing short of a perfect little angel. Deception was so much fun.

Grabbing my back pack, I moved towards the exit door of my house, leaving the comfort of my home for a hell hole called highschool. 

____________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey everyone ! So how was this chapter ? Did you like it ?

I know this one was a short chapter but I'll update another one soon <3

And guys if you like this chapter then please,

Vote,comment,share,follow ❤️