"You're still a good kisser.", she smirked, backing off a little to look into his eyes.

"I'm still good in a lot of other things, too..", he grinned, his right hand gently pulling down the left strap of her nightie, exposing her left breast to him. He quickly descended his mouth to let his tongue circle around her nipple and then suck it lustfully into his hot, damp mouth.

"Shit, Linds!", she moaned, and threw her head back in satisfaction. She hadn't expected this action yet.

He backed off a little to pull the other strap down as well and took a close look at her breasts. She instantly felt waves of insecurity flooding her and tried to escape his view but he grabbed her quickly and held her in place, so he was able to continue staring.

"See, what I mean? Still perky... still soft...still sexy, Steph.. Still beautiful."

"You're just saying that..", she said and pulled the straps of her nightie back up to hide away from him.

"No, I don't. I mean it.", he said softly and stroked over her cheek.

When she still didn't believe him, he looked around and saw a big mirror hanging at one wall in her bedroom.

"Come, I'll show you what I mean.", he said and took her hand, pulling her after him into her bedroom until she stood right in front of the full-length mirror. He stood right behind her, so close that she could feel his warm, moist breath at her right ear, his hands running up and down her bare arms. She kept her eyes closed, not wanting to look at herself right now.

"Open up your eyes..", he demanded softly and kissed the curve of her neck.

She shook her head.

"Steph.. Please, open up, baby.."

Baby — he hadn't called her that in years! Her eyes flashed open and she looked into his eyes through the mirror. He smiled sweetly back at her, satisfied by making her do what he had asked her to do.

"Now, look at you!", he whispered and grabbed her hair to pull it out of her face behind her back, so she stood there even more exposed.

"Lindsey.. I..."

"Look at your face.. Your eyes.. your nose.. your mouth.. your lips.. Beautiful.. Just beautiful..", he said and his fingertips slowly grazed those part of her face.

She took a deep breath and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"See how soft and silky your skin is..", he demanded, "And touch it, feel it!", he grabbed her hand and guided it to her cheek, her fingertips running from there down her throat to her chest.

He kissed once more her neck, leaving open-mouth kiss on her soft skin, causing her to shiver in response. He took his time, letting her adjust to what he was doing, he clearly had been too fast the first time. Slowly, he once again pulled the straps of her nightie down, letting them falls down her arms until he was able to completely take them off. In one swift motion her knee-length, creamy-colored silk nightie fell down to the floor, leaving her standing there only in her lacy panties.

She swallowed hard, her hands instantly crossing over her belly to hide her stomach from his view.

"Don't hide from me.", he said softly and pulled her arms away to replace them with his own, tenderly caressing her breasts, belly and sides.

"Look at you.. Gosh Steph, you are beautiful", he said breathlessly, his eyes wandering all over her exposed body in front of him, "So sexy.. So fucking sexy.."

"Lindsey..", she sighed and couldn't hide the satisfaction she was feeling by his touch.

"You feel amazing.", he mumbled and massaged her breasts, rolling her nipples sexually between two fingers, making them even harder than they already had been. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, leaning into him, Lindsey once again sucking at the curve of her neck, then nibbling at her earlobe.

"I'm not done yet.", he whispered, his hands leaving her breasts, wandering down to her hips, both thumbs hooking into each side of her panties. Slowly, he got on his knees behind her and slid the lacy fabric down her legs.

"Lindsey.."

He ignored her and left a flow of kisses on her right buttcheek. His hands followig soon to massage her butt.

"What are you doing?", she moaned and watched him in the mirror.

"Pleasuring my gypsy girl!", he smirked and bit lightly her soft flesh.

"Come back here..", she whined, her hands reaching down for him, "Come back up to me, Linds.."

He chuckled slightly and got up to once again wrap her into his arms. She turned around and met him in a fiery, passionate kiss.

"You now believe me you're beautiful and sexy and amazing and.."

"Mmmmm..", she smiled and silenced him with another kiss.

"Don't feel ashamed in front of me, okay?", he asked her and looked deep into her eyes, "You never did, so don't start that bullshit, now. You're still extremely beautiful to me."

She nodded and choked back a few tears that had started to form in her big, brown eyes.

—————————————————————————

Thank you for all your nice comments and for your patience.