Chapter 9: Meeting Housen

Start from the beginning

"Shut up," Yuken replied and clicked his tongue. Sachio walked forward as he stared at the twins.

"Your brother told us that you guys are informants, is that right?" the Housen leader asked.

"Yeah," the twins replied in chorus.

"Can you tell us any information about Oya High?"

The twins looked at each other and then to Yuken who just nodded. They shifted their gaze to Sachio and the both of them slowly nodded.

"We only know a few things about them," Nozomi muttered. Then the twins started to inform them of what they know about the said school. It was just general knowledge and they didn't tell them any information about each of the students that they know.

"Thank you, you two," Sachio said and lightly bowed. The two did the same.

"It was no problem, but... can we ask a question?" Kiko asked and looked at Nozomi for confirmation that they are in this together. The latter nodded reassuringly.

"You can," the Housen leader replied.

"We're just wondering how can you be so sure that Oya High is your enemy in this one?" the men looked at them with a frown and that made the girls a bit nervous.

"We knew what happened last night and we were really confused about it," Nozomi continued what her twin had asked.

"What do you mean?" Sachio asked while squinting his eyes in curiosity.

"I mean, it's just confusing how they are the ones distributing the Red Rum when they were one of the people that fought the organization who distributed the drugs a year ago," Kiko explained as she tilted her head with a frown on her face.

"It doesn't matter if they are the ones who are manufacturing the drugs, but they ambushed our friends and they need to pay for that," Sachio sternly said. Clearly, he's angry at the rival school.

The twins looked at each other and decided not to press the issue more. Even though they know that the two schools shouldn't fight, they can't just tell them that since they don't have solid proof that can make the two schools believe them. They would probably get accused of siding one of them.

"I see. We understand," Kiko said and the twins bowed at the Housen leader. Yuken gestured for them to follow him outside.

"Onii-chan," Nozomi called.

"What?"

"We don't forget. You have to pay us," Kiko simply told him.

"Yeah," Yuken grumbled and sighed while the twins grinned at each other.

---

As soon as they left the hospital, the twins went home along with their brother who bought them snacks as a payment from earlier. The girls went to their own room and sat down on the floor as they took the snacks out of the plastic bag.

After changing their clothes, they opened their shared laptop and planned to watch a movie. Nozomi was picking a movie when Kiko remembered something from earlier.

"You and Takajo Tsukasa were together earlier, right?" Kiko curiously asked her twin.

"Yeah, we bumped into each other," Nozomi simply replied. The older twin grinned and nodded knowingly.

"Ooh, he's the guy you met at the convenience store if I remember correctly." The younger twin looked at her for a moment and nodded.

"Yes, that was him." The girl could feel that her twin wants to ask something more than that.

"Oh-ho~ So you have a crush on Takajo Tsukasa," Kiko giggled and covered her mouth to suppress it.

Nozomi sighed and looked at her with a raised brow. As much as she wants to hide it, she can't. At least, not to her sister.

"He's really nice," Nozomi muttered making the other twin laugh louder.

"Oh, this is so cute. I have never seen you have a crush on someone before," Kiko gushed while still wearing that grin on her face.

Nozomi rolled her eyes, "Shut up. You basically had a date with Hanaoka Fujio."

Kiko's face fell as soon as she said that.

"Hey, that wasn't a date!"

"Then, why did you guys go out to eat together? Hmm?" Nozomi smirked and crossed her arms over her chest.

"We just bumped into each other. Don't make assumptions, I still hate that guy's guts," Kiko grumbled as she remembered him once again.

Nozomi smiled and shook her head in amusement. If she can't hide anything from her sister, the latter is the same.

"You and Tsukasa look really good together," Kiko told her making the girl look back at the laptop to hide her blushing face. However, the screen of the laptop made her blushing face more obvious than before.

"Shut up."

"Aw, you're so cute! You're blushing!" 

--

Hey, guys! I've been thinking of writing a Prince of Legend fanfic but I don't think anyone will read that or anyone knows that series here.

However, if I still have the motivation to write it, I will.