smut for fun

"Mmmmm....hellooo, kittenn~~", Moon cooed.

"M-moon?" I stammered. "I thought the story was canceled-," A hand covered my mouth, shushing me.

"Did it though?" Sun chuckled. He pressed my hands into their bed while my head was placed in Moon's lap. Both of their tongues were hanging out of their mouths, and their pupils were shaped in hearts. 

Moon ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my face and neck while Sun gently caressed and pressed his hands against my hips, chest, and thighs. Then, his hands moved into my inner thighs.  Moon was leaving marks all over my neck and torso while Sun teased with the hem of my underwear. 

"Ssssssooooo pretttyyyy~" Moon slurred.

I moaned. They chuckled and I blushed harshly. Their touch was something I had been longing for, yearning for. It was better than I could've ever imagined. They were gentle, yet firm. Kind, yet.. fiery. I couldn't get enough of it.

Sun finally removed my underwear gently and softly groaned when he saw what was underneath them. Moon chuckled and removed my bra. He started to kiss my breasts/chest and suck on my nipples. I moaned in pleasure. Sun kissed my inner thighs, leading up to the place where I wanted him so badly. He pressed his lips to my folds and I moaned. 

"H-haah, Sun..Moon.....more..." I pleaded.

They both went wide-eyed and I could feel a particular bump forming in Moon's lap, and I could see one between Sun's legs. 

"F-fuck, Y/N. You really know how to get to us.." Sun groaned. He removed his member from his pants and I instinctively started pumping it slowly. He moaned at my touch, and I grabbed Moon's member as well. He moaned, which I didn't expect. I chuckled and he blushed furiously, obviously, he didn't expect that to come out either. I was pleasing them both and they were using their hands to squeeze my breasts and put their fingers into me. Moon's fingers dripped with my saliva as he dipped them in and out of my mouth, and then he sucked his fingers clean. I moaned at this sight and yelped as I felt Sun's long fingers enter me. They pressed against my insides and went far up.

My soft moans and their gravelly sounds of approval filled the room. Soon enough, the teasing and playing was not sufficient to please us. They needed more of me, and I needed more of them. Moon gently grabbed my face and guided it to his erect member. I could feel Sun pressing against me from behind. I slowly took in Moon's member and bobbed my head up and down. He groaned and pulled fistfuls of my hair harder down onto his cock. 

I moaned at the change of approach and he used his free hand to fondle my breast. Sun was slowly getting ready to enter me, pressing his member against my folds. He finally did so, and we all moaned loudly. I sucked faster, and Sun started to pump his member into me. It felt so good.

"Nmmnn- h-haaah-nn-more.." I pleaded.

He went faster and deeper. I did the same with Moon's member. 

"HAAAAh..ohh...fuck Y/N..you're such a good girl for me..." Moon groaned.

Sun slinked his hands around my waist and completed his final thrusts. Moon sounded like he was getting close as well. They both came inside me and I came with them. I moaned so loudly I'm pretty sure the entire Plex heard us.

Sun breathed heavily while Moon leaned back into the bed. I layed down on my stomach. Moon ran his fingers through my hair gently and Sun spread his hands soothingly down my back. 

"You okay sunshine?" Sunny asked softly.

"Mmmm..better than ever..." I replied with a smile.

Moon chuckled. "So that's how much you wanted us, huh?", he played coy.

I ran my hands up his chest and leaned over him. "It'll take more than that to show you." I teased. His eyes widened and he smirked.

"Damn, you really are my soulmate."  He made a sort of "I-should-have-known" laugh.

I then leaned back into Sunny. "You did ssooo gooooddd..." I praised. I know these boys too well. 

"Ffffuckkk...you are the only one who has been able to make me curse that way in..well, ever," he replied breathlessly.

"Well we should do it again sometime, hmm?" I asked as I started to put on my clothes. 

Moon groaned. "You sure you don't just wanna leave those off?"

"...Maybe you could cash in that next time right now?" Sun said shyly.

I stopped and looked at them, took off my clothes, and was excited for what was about to happen.

authors note:

hi. its 3am, and insomnia is a bitch. i made this, enjoy whores, we ride until dawn (sry probs going to regret in the morning but idc lmaooooooooooooooooo)